3.6

~Ace's POV~

People were congratulate me on my way over to the others, I thanked the weird strangers and moved my way over the floor. Leo and Zach was overwhelmed from my play, "That was awesome! Ace it was like when I was here with your mother for many years ago! It's very obviously who your mother is!" Zach cheered. I couldn't help myself from smiling, I was struggling back there but I made it and I did it good. Maybe hacking isn't that boring after all...

We came up to the others who looked as happy as Zach, except for Alex she looked worried. "What is it? Have something happened?" I asked her, all the anger was like blown away in the wind. "Patrick is still there!" she sounded nervous. "But that means that they aren't finished yet! That they'll need more time!" I could hear my own voice and it was unusually to hear myself sound so devastated. Alex bit her lip and nodded, "We have to move on to the next, so it lays on me now!" she was really nervous. She was better at this than me so I couldn't understand this sudden feelings she got.

"It's going to be okay! Don't think too much about it, think of winning and make those guys sorry for everything they have done!" I took her in my arms and gave her a hug. I felt that she stopped breathing in the sudden surprise of changing my mood but her arms wrapped around me. "You keep everything going here and we'll sneak up to see what's happening. I'll be back and I got Leo's help and Zach can stay with Mikes dad!" she nodded to me and glanced at Leo. "Don't get caught!" she warned him, at first he smiled at her little cute warning but when he saw her eyes the smile disappeared fast.

"Good luck!" I watched Alex, Will, Josh, Zach and Mikes dad go to the next room for the next task. She was going win this, I knew it. "Okay we have to make it passed the guards!" I told Leo. "Let me handle that, go to the door in five minutes and I'll let you in!" I watched Leo run, by running I mean jogging and for every tenth seconds stop and pant like he lost his breath. I rolled my eyes and giggled by the sight of him and he was supposed to be some big dangerous gang member.

After five minutes I sneaked my way up to the office door without being spotted and I was in eye contact with Patrick the whole time who pointed at the direction I should go to avoid being caught. I knocked on the door carefully and without having the time to realize what happened the door opened and someone shoved me inside.

I looked up on Leo's happy face and my dad starring warningly at him. "You didn't need to throw him inside like that!" dad told Leo, "but it was much funnier like this!" Leo helped me up and I took a look around while dad and Leo stilled argued. I ran when I saw Rose who was in the cage, she was lying unconscious on the floor. "Why haven't you let her out?" I asked anyone that heard. I looked at the lock and saw that it wasn't any ordinary lock. 

"Because we can't take us through that!" James told me and showed me everything they tried to use for bending it up. The pile of tools was high, "We think you have to hack it open but your mother got hurt outside so Nat had to take her home to stitch her up. "Is she okay!?" I asked dad quickly, "She's fine nothing to worry about! But can you crack this thing?" he pointed at a computer that was attached to the lock threw a cable that connected them.

"I can try but not promise anything. Alex is much better at this than me!" I sat down by the screen and looked at the numbers. But I actually recognized this pattern, "I'll just need a keyword or anything like that. I can take me to a form where I just type in the word and the locks open!" I told the others. Linus and Adam shared a quick look and started to turn the office up and down in the search for something that could tell us the word. 

The other joined Linus and Adam to search while I started to hack to the form. "It's a six letter word guys!" I yelled to the other, "Well someone in here that have a hidden talent with wordplays?" Jake looked up on the other, they stopped searching and stared at him. "Sorry wrong crowed to ask. No one of you can't even finish a crossword" he mumbled and started to continue searching.

There came out a big BANG! and we all jumped up and turned to the door, but nothing happened. What was happening? Who made that noise? Once again but a little bang this time, we turned to the source of the noise. Outside the window stood Mike with Michael knocking to be let in.

 I sprint over and opened the window, "What are you guys doing here?" I asked them while they climbed in. Linus who stood closest helped Michael inside, "I thought I might be able to help you guys, we saw the security outside and you and Alex..." he pointed at me, "Won't be able to sneak out until the tournament is over so when they see that my sister is gone they will think it's you!"

"But how will you help us then? Why can't we just sneak out where the others came in?" Leo turned to Michael who just noticed Rose. He walked up to her cage and watched her, "I'll take her place. When the price is out there they will notice me instead of Rose. I'll take the blame, I don't think my father want to hurt me until he gets a word with me!" he turned to dad who thought about it. 

"We can't promise that we'll be able to help you out!" he eventually said. "I don't count on that, I just want Rose to be safe. Liam have tried to contact me for ages but I ignored him so all this is partially my fault." He looked around us but nobody moved. 

"I won't take no for an answer, so open the cage and let me in instead" he command. I looked at dad for help but he nodded to me. I went back to the computer and continued as the other did with searching. "I'm in! I just need the key!" I yelled to the other. They started to search even faster, "Nothing I got nothing!" Adam yelled out looking like he would give up. "Me neither!" James shouted from one of the corners, what could he possibly use for a password?" Linus asked and threw a book on the floor. 

"Something that nobody out there would think of! Maybe something he hates? because it would be easier to guess a persons favorit thing or a pet name. Something or someone he blames something on, like his life?" Jake sighed and sat down on the couch. Dad turned to him with a surprised look, "Sometimes you really surprise me with your deep stuff thinking, you know that?" he told Jake who just rolled his eyes.

 "Something he blames..." Mike said quietly, I watched him walk to the almost totally destroyed desk and opened the drawer underneath. "If something you're angry at or something that frustrate you psychologically like the dude outside seems to be you'll keep being reminded of it or you make it visual yourself in hopes that it will leave your head" he talked while he looked around

. Everybody was now watching him and then picked up a book that held up so I could see. All over the pages stood two words randomized written everywhere, Rick and father. "That could frustrate him enough that it becomes a habit to write so you even choose it as a key" he ended. I typed in "Father" into the little box under the word 'Keyword:' we sat in silence and waited, a 'beep' sound came from the cage and it opened up.