3.2

~Ace's POV~

We came home very late that night and the gang was already down in the basement "interrogated" our new prisoner. All of us just wanted to sleep but the screaming from Max disturbed that wish. We sat in the living room joined by Michel, watched some TV very loud, trying to drown the screaming. "Okay, I really need to sleep!" Alex complained loudly, "Can't they just do that tomorrow?" Will asked us. 

"Somebody need to go down there and tell them to stop!" I told them all, nobody seemed to want to volunteer. We turned to the TV again and tried to ignore the screaming, after a while I got enough. "Okay who is going to tell dad to stop torturing our guest so we can sleep?" I asked the question like it was nothing out of usual. "You guys are a weird family" Josh said sleepy, after the loudest scream we heard Alex got up. "I'll do it" she sight and went downstairs, we followed her with our eyes and didn't stop staring at the door when she disappeared.

Eventually the screaming stop followed by a long silence. Nothing happened for a while until we heard multiple footsteps in the stairs. Alex came out looking pretty satisfied and said good night to everyone. We looked questioning at dad and Jake who had followed her up, "She punched him so hard that he passed her out" dad scratched his neck as he spoke.

 I shared a scared look with Josh, Will and Mike, but then we all sighed and got up for bed. "I think I won't need to threaten you about what would happen if you hurt my sister?" I turned to Mike. "No kidding, I will never do anything that doesn't please her!" he said as a joke, I rolled my eyes those two are to alike to be good.

Strangely I woke up pretty early the next day. I couldn't fell back to sleep so I went down to make some coffee. Downstairs was empty, everybody else was sleeping. I took my time drinking coffee and thought about everything that was going on. Rose was in danger and I sat here doing nothing, it felt wrong, I should do more but what?

I walked around the rooms that was full of plans, weapons and computers. We were ready to do this and the only thing left was waiting. I missed her, I missed her smile, eyes everything about her. I could barely think how she was doing now, after everything they did to Alex I don't want to know. I gave up to try to see if I could do anything more so I went to the gym to work out. Maybe training could help feeling like I did something, my wound was nearly fully healed so I didn't care about that.

The music was really loud as I trained so I didn't hear when dad walked in calling for me. "ACE!" I eventually heard his voice and I almost fell backwards when I turned around and he stood just a few inched from me. "Dude you almost gave me a heart attack!" he rolled his eyes at me but looked seriously back, "be down in the basement in five. You will help us to get some information" he said and then walked out again. I hurried up with putting on a shirt and then ran downstairs.

In Dash's old cage laid a much wounded Max on the floor and Leo stood over him. "Ace, we think you could have a better chance to get some information than us" dad said and narrowed his eyes in me. I knew this was one of the parts where he want to see what I could do, he always gave Alex and me small missions so he could see what we was going for.

I brought a chair in the cage and with Leo's help tied him to it. Max's head was hung forward and I saw blood dripping. I checked his pulse to see how much more he could handle before he would pass out again. "Okay Max, tell us who the price is!" I asked him simply without doing anything. I got nothing so I gave him a very hard hit in the stomach so he lost his breath for a second and then started to cough up more blood. 

"I'll need an answer or I'll ask Leo here for my Taser!" I pointed at Leo. Max looked up on us smirking right at our faces, I nodded at Leo who looked happy as a child on Christmas. "You maybe think it's an ordinary Taser but let me tell you something..." I received the Taser from Leo and showed Max. "You see this small numbers? I can choose how much electricity I'll put in your body and well... I really like this toy." I was desperate to find out everything about Rose and here were my chance and I would get everything I needed. I would do anything to get it.