2.3

~Ace's POV~

"I have to go!" I argued out loud to the gang. They refused to let me go to Roses' place to see if I could find anything. "No, they are using her to get to you! " Zach took a step closer to me with his hands up in the air to show me he won't do anything. He was tired, he haven't slept since Alex was kidnapped. I never understood their relationship but he was like a big brother to her like me, like James and Adam was for me. "There could be something there that could help us! Or maybe she's there!" I tried to sound steady but I could hear my own voice sounding sadly desperate.

"I'll go with James and Patrick. We can check the place out, as long as you stay here where you're safe. Okay?" Leo came up beside Zach, the usual pair that learned the hard way about my anger issues but also those who helped me handle it. I tried to take deep breath and calm my nerves but I felt the panic rise inside me. First Alex almost died, now she's kidnapped, Rose is gone and I don't know what happened. I lost my balance and fell against the wall, Josh and Will helped me by steady me.

After a few moments I succeeded to calm down and nodded to Leo. Maybe they are right, it's not the first time they use Rose against me. Leo, James and Patrick went of quickly to Roses' place and the rest of us gathered in the Livingroom. "Okay, Thomas tell us what you know before we're going." Dad pushed him down besides Linus and Adam, the two biggest and most dangerous members. Thomas looked scared but nodded, we all watched him as he nervously started to speak.

"I think I know this guy, the leader of the Dark Roses. He isn't like anybody else I met and he is dangerous very dangerous." He took a deep breath, looked at my mother and continue, "I wasn't sure that it was him until I got out from prison and got a text that said that he was still alive. I couldn't believe it and I made some digging, it could be him but I'm not entirely sure. I won't give you his name it could hurt Haylee since last time you was getting memories back, partly my fault..." he glanced at mom and my dad.

"Partly your fault?! You son of a ..." my dad was about to attack him when Nat and Lisa took a steady grip on him. Mom didn't move, speak or show anything else then her hatred for Thomas. "I just wanted you to know that I think he knows that you're coming and already planned it. You see he always played chess, his favorite game. He is always at least five steps ahead of you..." he paused, thought about something and it was like a light lightened in his eyes.

"I know how to stop him! Take me with you and let me be a surprise move, he won't see it coming, he don't know I'm out and I could make him hesitate giving you extra time to find Alexa" mom still didn't move, dad, Nat, Lisa and the other looked disgustful at him. "I don't trust him!" Jax entered the room. Everybody looked up curiously on him, "last time he almost killed 'Lee and now he want us to trust him?" Dwain came up after Jax. "I swear I'm not up to something! Fine I hurt Haylee my own niece but I don't want to do that anymore. And then I learned to know her kids, I would never hurt any one of you again!" I thought he was honest of every word but I decided to keep quiet, I don't know anything from the past, so I can't say that my opinion here make much different.

"Well Tyler you do what you think is best but I want you to know I brought a gift for this event you planning!" everybody was now watching Dwain as he walked to the door and opened it. There in the door way stood, Josh's fathers gang, my grandparents and their gangs and the dark Tears except for Stefan that still was gone. I watched the Livingroom, kitchen, hallway fill up and when everybody was in the house I lost count of them after 100. We were going to make this, all family members was gathered with the same goal, to save Alex, Mike and Rose.

"Why is his ass on your couch and not in prison!?" my grandpa pointed at Thomas who now looked terrified. "He is going to help us tonight. He is going to be the bait!" dad told him and winked to Thomas. "Wait what? Bait? We never said that!" he stood up and everyone in the room pointed a gun at him until he sat down again. "You said you wanted to help and here is your chance!" my father got up instead and as he stood up everybody watched him, you could easily tell who the leader of them all was.

~Alexa's POV~

"Mrs. Halls! What are you doing here?" I whispered to the women whose eyes I would never forget. There laid the last person I ever thought would be in here with us, Roses' mother. "Alex, what are you doing here? You guys have to leave!" she whispered fast, "We can't leave they are to strong and too many out there!" Mike answered her. He was still holding me tightly as I still had problems to even sit up straight. "Seriously Alex what are you doing here? He doesn't take anybody in capture!" she walked quietly up to me and checked my wounds, "What have he done to you!?" she asked. 

She tried to check gently but it hurt too much and I started to scream again from the pain. "He is after her, Ace and their mother. He want her to be as weak as possible!" I was grateful that Mike still answered for me. I didn't have much strength and it didn't get any better over time, more the opposite. I was feeling more and more tired. "And he succeeded with that. If she doesn't get out of here soon she will bleed to death!" Mrs. Hall told Mike. "Well I always thought I would drink myself to death but I can't always get what I want right?" I coughed, Mrs. Hall looked sad at me while Mike looked terrified. "Don't you dare think you will die! I won't let you okay!? Do you hear me? I won't let you!" he didn't care about lowering his voice anymore, he was afraid. 

I laid my hand over his that was holding me around my stomach, "I can't even sit by myself, I have a hard time breathing and can barely talk without getting exhausted" I moved my hand to his cheek and looked him deeply in his eyes. "It's okay! I promise" it fell a tear from his eyes and he was mute in shock. I turned my head around to Mrs. Hall, "So you're his ex-wife?" she was surprised by my words but nodded. 

"Yes we were married before and after he got obsessed to find your mother after she didn't succeed to kill him he went mad and dangerous. I was afraid that he would eventually hurt us" she looked up on the roof at the direction to him. "You guys had a child together, didn't you?" she nodded, "Yes Rose older brother Michael. He was only one years old when we flew. I remarried some years after that and my new husband and I got Rose. Michael knows everything about his real father but he have always said that Jonny is his dad. Jonny have always been so good to Michael and cared for him like his own son. When Michael turned 15 he wanted Jonny to adopt him on paper to. They did and now somebody want to change that!" after her last sentence she looked up again with a murderous eyes.

 "He want his revenge and then his family back!" I listened to her words and when I was about to say something to her my sight blackened again and I fell down into Mikes arms, fought for air.