not a new chapter

Hey guys! Now is the stories of Haylee, Tyler and the Twins over. I have had a great time writing these stories and I loved to see you readers out there and reading your comments made my days! 

For now I wont write anymore of these books, I have planned on writing the second books story from Simons perspective after a request, but won't be right now. 

If you're interested in more of my stories you can find more on my profile. I recently wrote a fantasy book called the mythical warrior.

But back to why I wrote this little text, thank you guys for all of your support and who knows maybe there will be a fourth book in the future! 

Love to all of you!!

Sneak peak for "The mythical Warrior"

~"Seven years ago:

Come on Kai! We're almost there I promise!" she called for Kai who came running after us. "How will you become a warrior if you can't run?" I joked when he caught up to us. "I just need to catch some breath" he said panting. Skyler looked at him with her nice and calm eyes and sat down on the ground waiting. "Take you time Kai!" she said and leaned back on the grass, kai started to breath more like a normal person and he nodded to her that we could continue.

 "Look here it is!" she burst out and both Kai and I looked out on the biggest and most wonderful beach we ever seen. "Wow!" we said in chorus. "I know!" she cheered and started to run around in the soft sand. She went out in the water and as her hand was waving the water followed. We ran up to her and followed the water with our eyes. She made a show out of it for us and the water danced in front of us on the surface.

" Have you decided yet? If you going with us or to the Witch school?" Kai asked her, we knew she could decide her path, but I never had the courage to ask because it was a hard decision for her. "I'm coming with you guys of course! We'll never be apart! Best friends forever!!" she said and I watched her jump on Kai and wrestled him down in the water. 

"What are you laughing at?!" she said and looked up on me, my smile disappeared as soon as the water beam touched me and I fell down too. We sat in the water, wet from the top and down laughing. ~

The story was told about a beast who destroyed anything in his path to get what it most desire. The power of the Avatar. The beast destroyed planets after planets in his search for the power, the last clue of his existence is the planet of warriors that were destroyed in one single night.

What happens when a girl steps up claiming to be the long lost princess of Cahir and to be the last and only Avatar declaring a war against the beast. That we all thought was just a story.