2.1

~Ace's POV~

"I can't go to school now! We know where she is and if we doesn't do anything soon they will be gone again!" I yelled at my mom who wanted me, Josh and Will to go to school and act like nothing. "We need to have a plan and when you back home we'll be finish and we all go and save her!" she was trying to calm me down but I smashed my hand into one of the cabinets in the kitchen so it broke. I pulled out my hand that was bleeding massive, "I can't sit in school and act like nothing when my sister is being tortured! And maybe by my own teacher! She is being beaten, stabbed I don't know but anything that could hurt her and you want me to act like nothing!?" mom seemed scared of me when I raised my voice like that, but not enough.

 "Ace Walker! I know damn good what is happening to my daughter and all because of me. DO you think I want the same to happen to you? Everything that have ever happened to me, your father, your sister, you everything is because of me! We are trying to think this through this time! Last time we almost lost you and I'm not letting that happen ever again to my family. I wasn't trained to hide so step aside so we can handle this without needing to look after you as well!!" 

I could hear it. I could hear the leader, the alfa voice dad told us about she had when he first saw/made her pissed. He told us that she was the only one that succeeded to scare him and she was doing that to me now. I could feel my body flinch back and I felt so small even if I'm twice her size.

"Honey!" my dad took a grip around her to calm her down again. I know I shouldn't have done that, she had the same anger problem as me and Alex. I should have known better then trigger it, "Ace is right school isn't the best right now. Let him stay home and the others, they can be in his room when we have a meeting" he was still holding her and I felt warm seeing the passion my parents had for each other. They have been together in like forever and they still loved each other. 

Mom took a deep breath and nodded, "If I see any of you do anything stupid you'll take the empty cage downstairs!" she threatened us. Josh and Will who had been standing beside, scared from our fight started to laugh nervously, "She isn't joking!" dad told them carefully and they met her fiery eyes. 

They took a step back at the same time and walked right into Leo, "Be glad she isn't chasing you! Because that's hell on earth!" He told them, which didn't help them to calm down. "No Leo it's just you that have no fitness what so ever! You die after running for five minutes!" dad talked back to Leo. They laughed and left the room leaving me with the ghosts of Josh and Will, we went upstairs to my room without speaking, we didn't have anything to say.

"If we just knew who the leader is we could find out why he's doing this and it would make it easier to plan everything!" Will burst out after we had been sitting in silent for hours. We heard Jake, Nat, James and Patrick take turns to go outside my room. I've learned everybody's footsteps since I was a child. 

"I know but there's no way we can figure it out! We don't know anything about him!" Will sighed. Josh turned around to him with his phone up in the air, "That's not true! We knows that he somehow apparently came back from the dead. He is hiding from the society in his member's places. He is after Ace's mom but also her children, so something to do with losing a family? And we also know that Thomas knows how he is!" he pulled up a finger for every fact and looked proud at us.

 "Since when did you become a psychiatrist? Something to do with losing his family?" Will was questioning everything Josh said. I was stuck in my thoughts something about that list he just said, it was a puzzle and I could swear that I know how it fits up. I've heard it before, just putting the right pieces together.... "It can't be!"

 I was standing up without remembering that I got up. "What Ace? Do you know who it is?" I nodded slowly, still blown away with my guess. 

I gathered my senses and looked around at the room, "We have to confirm it! Follow me!" I told them and jumped out from the window. "Where are we going exactly? I really don't want to be chased by your mom!" Will hesitated as Josh climbed down after me. "We're going to school! We don't want to miss history!"