~Lou dosent turn up~

Amy's P.O.V

"Yes Lou, Katey and Georgie are fine, grandpa and Lisa are looking after them and before you ask I didn't forget about the lesson, I gotta go , remember to pick Georgie up at at 1 from the lesson, bye Lou" I say in a mouthful.

"Oh, what about the? ...Aren't you guys doing something?" Lou asks.

"Yeah, at two" I reply.

"Ok, does dad know I'm here?, maybe I should call him"
"Yes, he knows, I got to go or we'll be here all day" I laugh.

"Ok, and thanks again Amy, bye"

I smile warmly at my older sister then get up from my spot on the jetty.

I walk over to spartan and untie him.

I'm so glad I made the choice to work with Spartan, he is all I have left of Marion, my mother.

He was so terrified when we were bringing him home, for a while I thought it was all my fault for convincing mum to rescue him. But eventually I knew better.

* two and a half hours later*  {Amy's POV}      *
"Good job today Georgie, your improving a lot" I smile down at her as she puts the trick riding saddle back in its place.

"Thanks Amy, I can't wait to compete next, do you think I'll kick butt?" She asks as we walk out and towards the house.

"Yup, you'll beat them for sure.Lou should be here very soon" I say popping the P.

We walk inside and have to dodge Katy on a bright pink plastic scooter zooming by.

"Where'd that come from......" Georgie asks.

"Oh, Lou bought her that, she was going on about how important it it for early development in balancing, you know how she is" grandpa says as we walk in it the kitchen.

"Oh, ok, I'm gonna wait outside for mum" Georgie says.

I make some tea and we sit in the living room.

**
I check the time, it's one thirty and Lou still isn't here.

"I'll call her" I say to grandpa.

I pull my phone out and dial her number by heart.

"Pick up Lou" I mumble after the fourth ring.

It goes to voicemail.

"Eh, Lou, it's me Amy, you need to pick up Georgie, I have to go, call me when you get this" I say hanging up.

"Maybe she's already on she way" grandpa says.

Dad enters the house.

"Hi, Amy..." He says "Jack" he adds not as enthusiastically.

"Hi, have you seen Lou, she's not answering the phone and needs to take Georgie into town."I ask.

Dad shakes his head. "I think I'm gonna ride over there"
I say grabbing my hat and boots, putting them on and heading out the door and into the stables/barn.

A:n
Hi, so that's my first chapter of forever alone and I hope you liked it.

I will be changing the cover as soon as I can.

Please excuse my typos and spelling/grammar mistakes.
In case your wondering, I changed the name because I released I must of accidentally copied someone else's works title, sorry-  heartlandfan1999 my fault.
If you have found any typos or mistakes please let me know either by messaging me {ilikehorsesandcake is my username} or leaving a comment.

Thank You for reading.

Vote, comment, share and add to your reading list.