10: relax? Likely not.

Amy's P.O.V
I wake up next to Ty, we have a great sleep and 'BUISNESS' in the comfy bed.

|
you know what I mean- a/n
|
——————————

"Mmm" Ty stirs in the bed. "morning Ames" he says smiling at me.

"Hey Ty, I'm gonna have a shower because of the delay, tornadoes coming today so I gotter get great, love you " I says lifting the covers off of me carefully and grabbing my favourite flannelette blue and white jacket, jeans, extra accessories and head for the shower.

*after the shower*
I comb my hair quickly and then grab my hat and boots, put them on and go out into the barn to help organise a stall and the feed for Tornado, because she's coming at nine and it's currently 6. I don't wanna be to late.

I then muck out a good amount of stalls and refill all the hay nets and water troughs.

At seven thirty I head into the house for breakfast.

I make me and Ty a cup of cocoa and also toast then head back up to the hay loft.

I open the door to find Ty coming out of the bathroom, his hair combed over neatly.

"Hey Ty" I say, "I bought breakfast" I add handing him a plate from my hand and a cup of cocoa.

"Mm, thanks Ames" he says,taking a sip of cocoa and we sit down on the couch.

"Malory just called, she's coming for a visit, just her...tomorrow oh and before you ask she insisted,she also 'insisted' she already 'talked' to Jack" Ty says.

I nod and just as I do my phone beaps.

I pick it up, it's a text from Malory.

-------call start--Malory bold, Amy italic.------
Hey Amy, I'm coming over at twelve tomorrow.

Ok, sure I text back.

Oh and did I mention i'm coming alone.

Ok,what happened Malory? -I ask

I...just need a break
Ok. Sorry mal, I have to go now, a new horse called tornadoes being bought in and I, apparently have to help.

Cya
Ok, bye
-------------------
"Ok,man she can talk!" I mumble too loudly, shutting my phone off.

"Remember, what she was like when I fist came here?" Ty chuckles.
"Yeah, she would just not. Stop. Talking, at least not for five seconds" I say.

I takes our empty plates and cups to the sink.

--------------------------————
A:N: Sorry it's short.

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE vote, comment share and keep reading, the more reads I get the more I will likely update. I'm not fussy with how much, just some more please!

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
🕐🕑🕒🕓🕔🕕🕖🕗🕘🕙🕚🕛
Times ticking ;p