11:Tornadoe

Amy's P.O.V
A white Toyota ute pulling a black trailer pulls up the drive, it's nine o'clock on the dot.

I tallish lady with black frizzy hair, pale skin and hazel eyes steps out of the drivers side of the Toyota, she has a black handbag.

Grandpa and I walk over.

"Hi, I'm Jack and this is Amy, are you Mary?" Grandpa asks, sticking his hand out for her to shake.

She shakes his then shakes mine. "That's me" she replies. "Sorry it got delayed" she adds.

"No problem, so..may I see tornado?" I ask Mary.

"Sure!,I'll jut get him" she replies heading to the back of the float, opening the door, stepping in and comes back out leading a gorgeous grey horse, a few grey spots spread on her stomach and rump. She nickers softly.

"Wow, she's gorgeous"'I state, walking over.

"She has been playing up ever since I bought her last month, I've tried everything I know but I don't think she's buying it, maybe you'll be able to knock some sense into her" Mary says,leading the black lead to me.

"She has a wide forehead- she's intelligent and everything else shows she's....unique" I say, stroking her.

"Eh, what was you like when you went to buy her?" I ask.

"Well, the thing is when my husband, Kim, and I went to look for a horse, they had her in a stall and we didn't actually see her when being ridden so instead when we were there I asked the hand how she was when being ridden, and he told me he was perfect, a dream and insisted she'd be great for Kimberly, it was believable. Kimberley's only just started horse riding, I'm glad she wasn't the first to try Tornado her out. So anyway, do you think you can help Tornado?" She asks.
"I..I think so, I can't be to sure though" I say and she nods.
"Ok, well can we sign the papers, I've got a meeting at ten and can't be late, sorry to rush, eh...do you have a stall for her?" Marry Asks.

"Yes, I'll get her settled in" I say, leading her towards the barn.

•~~~~~~~~~~~•

I shut the door to her stall and place the bucket of food on the ground over in her stall. "There you go Tornado, Some yummy food, tomorrow it's work though" I say, patting the horse and then Walking off.

"Ok, it's all sorted then, how long do you think tornado will need?" Mary asks, coming out with grandpa.

"It's hard to say, it could be anything from two weeks to a month, I hope you don't expect her back to soon" I say as Mary opens the drivers door.

"Oh, ok, call me if you find out anything, now I really have to go, bye!" She says and closes the door after getting in.

She quickly waves then turns the key,moves her seatbelt on and speeds down the road.

"Well......I'm gonna call Ty" I say.

Ty had to go to another emergency at the clinic and said to call me when the 'Tornado' business was over.

I pull out my cell.
----call- Ty bold, Amy- italics----
"Hey Ty"
"Oh-eh, hi Ames"
"The business with Tornado is over"
" ok, well it's a bit busy here, but do you want to meet up for lunch?"
"Sure, I'll pick you up at twelve then"
"Oh no you don't, I'll pick you up from heartland at twelve"
"Ok then"
"I got to go. I'll see you then Amy"
"Ok, bye Ty"
"Bye"
----call end-----
I hang up and switch my phone off, I have an hour so I may as well make the most of it.

----------
|{TY's P.O.V}|
I pocket my phone and close the door to the shop. I'm not at the clinic, If anything, I'm over a half hour away.

I gather all my bags up and head towards my parked truck, everything else has been taking care off.

I take my list out.
--x:no, y:yes/check.
Lights/lighting: y
Food:Y
Suit:yes
Everything else:y
---------
Time skip to 12:00.
TY's P.O.V
I pull my truck into the heartland drive and park is it in front of the ranch house.

I step out, smoking my black jacket and double checking that I have my wallet.

I approach the door and before I can even open it Lou comes out.

"Hi Lou, is Amy about?" I ask her.

"Yu, she's just getting ready and she will be down in just a minute.....AMY, TY'S HERE" she says, finish it off with yelling.

"Ok" I here a yell and wait patiently in the kitchen.

I turn around when I hear footsteps.

Amy stand in the doorway.

She wears a strapless white dress with a cute black and blue bow at the back. She wears white balearina type shoes and some tights.

Her hair is curled and hangs comfortably at her shoulders.

She has a little bit of make up on and holds a black purse.

"Hi Ames, you look stunning" I say.

I walk over to her and give her a passionate kiss.

"Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself" She smiles.
"Ok, Come on, let's go" I say taking her delicate hand and leading her swiftly out the door and towards my truck.

----------
Amy's POV
I look out the truck window. "Ty, we passes Maggie's" I say.
"I know" he grins.
"It's a surprise isn't it" I say and his grin widens.
"Ty.You know I hate surprises!" I say.

He pulls over and pulls out something from his pocket.

"Put this on" he says.
"Ty"
"Come on, you'll love it, I promise" he assures me.
"Fine"
I say taking the black hank chief from him and putting it on.
"Your gonna pay for this" I say, not seeing a thing.

-----------------•-----------____----___-_-_-_-_-_-_~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_~_~-~-~_-_-~
A/n
Hi, sorry I'm slow at publishing chapters. I'll make it up to you by making them long.

Do not hesitate to
1:message me and comment.

2: Let me know of any mistakes or tell me what I can improve on.

3: give ideas and ask questions.

Like this: am I the only person who likes Ed sheeran at my school?.

(I'm listening to him as I write this )

Thanks for reading.