chapter 43

AMY'S P.O.V
Time skip: 2 months
( Amy 3 months pregnant)
Today is the day Ty and I find out the gender. I've found my cravings to be strawberries dipped in chocolate.

Ty and I have started to look for a house so we can raise a family on a ranch of our own.

"Hey Ames, ready to go?" Ty asks coming into the kitchen carrying little Mel in his arms.
"yeah" I reply zipping up our little bag with Mel's diapers and Formula in it.

( quick A/N: let's just say Mel is 6 months old)

I follow Ty outside and into his blue truck. I take Mel and sit in the passenger seat.

________Time skip____
We are sat in the waiting area.
"mr and Mrs Bordan?" a doctor says.
We get up, Ty holding Mel, and follow the doctor into a room.

"Please lay down and lift your top up" she says.
Our doctor for Cherry (that's what we call he or she) has black hair and brown eyes.
She must be abut 25-30 years old.

I do as ordered and she puts the cool gel on my small baby bump stomach and moves a device. She looks at the monitor and smiles.

"would you like to know the gender?" she asks handing me a wipe.
I Wipe my stomach and look at Ty who holds my hand and we exchange a knowing smile.

"Yes please" Ty answers for us.

"Alright, you are having a healthy ----
----
Thanks for reading.

Seriously thanks!

I'll try to update soon.

Sadly, this story will be ending on chapter 45.

I will try for the sequel but it won't be as long as this story unfortunately. It will probably be only fifteen-twenty chapters. I'm struggling with ideas and I also apologise in advance for taking so long to update.

In a better note:
Thank you for 1.50k ! I'm so happy and never thought I'd get this many reads! :) 👍😀🎊🎉🎉💥🎈🎈🎈🎈

Woo!
Suggest names for the baby!
Bye:)
Btw I got the gender worked out. But still give ideas for both if you wanna:)

Ok. I'm stalling, bye!