chapter 33.

(pic best i had- A:N)

Amy's P.O.V

I cough, it's hot and and stuffy, my head hurts and when I try to move pain shoots through me.

I fall back into darkness.

____________Ty's P.O.V___________

I look around, starting to remember everything that happened.

[Flashback]
We were going along the road, a comfortable silence amongst us.

Suddenly a oil truck comes speeding down an indesection, I tried to turn but it was to late, it hit the passenger side of us with great impact and I felt the car travelling through the air.

[End of flashback]
What's cooking?.

I look around, I see Amy's head resting against the passenger slightly cracked window, she's unconscious.

Suddenly I realise whats happening.

I undo my seatbelt then reach other and fiddle with Amy's until it gives way.

I try my handle but the door doesn't budge, it's getting hotter by the second.

“Amy!, Amy can you here me?” I shake her gently.

She wakes up for a second, “hot” she mumbles then falls unconscious again.

I try her door, no use. I reach into the back seat, I grab our baby girl and then Try the doors.

I kick at the drivers window, after what feels like forever I it smashes, I reach my hand through and undo the door from the outside.

I hold Amy and our baby in my hands, I shuffle us towards the open door, coughing and all.

I mange to get us out onto the cool road before I give in and fall unconscious.

___a:n there ya go___
Comment and vote
:-) 😁