#chapter 36.

Amy's P.O.V
I stare a him.
"Amy, hi I have to say this Amy I lov-" I cut him off by a door slam in his face.

"Amy! You know I can give you more" he shouts.
I open the door, take his flowers shove them in his face and push him away.

"leave" I say, sternly. He's given Ty, I and everyone else enough trouble.

I slam the door and go into the lounge room with a fake smile.

I take Mel (melody) and talk to Ty in the kitchen, I tell him what just happened. Soon there's another knock on the door, we look at each other and go to answer it, Mel in my arms.

"-Amy i-.....whose is that?" Ahmed says shocked.

"She is ours. " I reply.
And Ty and I kiss deliberately in front of him.
"Now go" Ty says and Ahmed turns to me.

"i want a private word with ms Fleming " he says.
"bordan and no" Ty corrects.

"i'm not leaving until I talk to her alone" he replies.

"no." Ty and I repeat but Ahmed doesn't budge.

I sigh before adding. "if it means you will leave me and my husband and our daughter alone then fine" I say and I give Ty melody and a look that says, stay close.

I follow Ahmed behind the house.
"Amy, I love you and I can give you more, like this-" he pins me up against the house and I can't move.

He restrains my arms and legs then leans in close.

"Ahmed no! I love Ty!" I say but he coves my mouth and pulls out his cell.

"graham. Now" and a black Honda drives up the drive and to the side of the house.
Since when was he this evil?!
"How did you turn like this Ahmed. " I say as he lets go as my mouth for a minute.

Ahmed suspends me and covers my mouth as I try to fight.

Some guy comes and suspends me, I can't move. Then before I know it I'm in the boot of the car.

_____________________________________________
Ty's P.O.V
"Amy!" I shout but it comes out kinda muffled like, "ahimmy" because this guy covers my mouth.

I twist around and kick him In the groin, then I throw a few punches at his face and he ends up backing up with a swollen lip and already bruised eye and sprinting to a black Honda.

He has her, Ahmed has my Amy.

-----------------------_-----_-----_--------------
1 hour later (for Amy)
Amy's P. O.V
The boot is opened and I am exposed to night light.

"it didn't have to be this way " Ahmed says and pulls me out.
_____________________
X
Xx
x

x

x

x

A:N
Hey! Did u expect Ahmed???

I'm so sorry about not updating, I basically got lazy and annoyed for the chapter thing. Soz
:-) 🤔😋😄