Chapter 41.

Amy's P.O.V
Currently, I am sitting on the floor ticking Mel. She lets out a little giggle and I grin, I know I'm pregnant but it's been a few days since we went to the doctors and we are expecting the news in the mail soon. Ty's gone to the clinic for a few hours and Grandpa and dad are out on a round up.

Unfortunately, we received the news that Ahmed made it to France two days ago- the day after the doctors visit.

Ty comes in the door. I get up and kiss him on the lips. Smiling, I say, "I didn't expect you back this early" and he smiles back before saying, "Scott gave me a few hours off, I gotta go back after lunch for a few more. But also, I got this on the way here." Ty says holding up a white envelope.

"That's it isn't it" I sigh and we sit down with Mel on Ty's lap. Ty nods and hands it to me.

I stare at it for a few seconds, biting my lip.

I sigh and toss it towards him, "I can't do it. You do it...please" I say.
He nods and unseals the seal.

-
-
He takes a deep breath with a strait face.
"The farther.....the farther is-"

______~~~~~~______~~~~~~______~~~~~~~______~~~~~~
A/N:
Hey so thanks for reading this chapter and I appreciate all the reads, every.single.one.

I mean it :) I really appreciate your support on this so...ya.
___________________
Thx again for being so patient with me :)