16:Forever alone

Amy's P.O.V

How long have I been here? On this cold floor, with no food or water, apart from the water that is slowly surrounding me, it's at my knees now. There's nothing I can do, my hands are tied to a metal pole and my feet are tied together. So how long have I been here? A day? Two? A week. I wouldn't know. I haven't seen any light since I was riding Spartan up a track, investigating a noise. The last time I saw a beam of light was when I was pulled off of Spartan by big, large and rough Hands.

Omg Spartan! Where is he? Is he ok? Is he alive? Is he dead? Is he being abused this very moment?. Where are you Spartan?

Ty. Ty I miss you. Where are you? Did they take you? Are you ok. Are you looking for me, I hope you are, the waters at my hips now. Please come.

---------------------
TY'S P.O.V
I slide off of Harley, I run to Spartan, he is tied to a tree, whip marks covering his hinds, a wound on his leg.

"AMY!" I call out.
-----
AMY'S P.O.V
"AMY!"
Was that real? Is someone actually looking for me. I wouldn't know, the waters up to my chin.

"AMY!" No. It's not my imagination? Is it? Maybe I'm just forever alone, maybe I won't here or see Ty ever agian, maybe I'll drown in this water.

"AMY!" No. It's real alright.

"H-" I try to say, it's been a while since I've spoken, water reaches my lips and I tilt my head upwards.

"H-help!" I call out.

---
TY'S P.O.V
"I heard her, I heard her!" I say, running in the direction I had heard her call for help.

I see it, a tank, with a door in it, pumping water by pipes through the top of it.

"AMY!" I call out again.

"H-help" I here again, this time more urgent.

It comes from the tank, I run to the door and pound on it.

"AMY, IT'S TY, HANG IN THERE!" I call.

"TY......HELP" I here, kinda muffled.

I slam my self into the door, it's been welded shut.

"Throw me the rifle Jack" I instruct and he does, strait away.

"Get back if you can!" I yell and load he rifle.

I fire above the door, water trickling out the hole. I fire at the door, heaps of water rushes out. Finally I make a hole big enough for me to get thorough.

I rush through the half door to see Amy completely covered in water.

Her hands are tied around a grey and blue pole, it stretches to the top and across the roof.

Her feet are tied and the water is slowly coming down from her eyes.

She is unconscious. Her face has lost its colour.

"Amy, amy can you here me?" I ask as Jack untied her feet and I untie her hands.

I lift her up getting no response.