12:The surprise part 1

Amy's P.O.V
"Ok, and open" I say letting go of her hands and removing the blindfold.

She gasps.
"Oh Ty, it's...." I pause, searching for the words.

TY's P.O.V
"Perfect" she finishes.
"I'm very glad you like it" I smile at her, looking into her eyes with pure love.

We look around for a moment.

A red and white checkered picnic blanket sits on the grass, a picnic basket on top. It's surrounded by candles and faces the lake I found exploring a week ago.

Some birds rest on the lake.

"Have a seat, mrs Bordan" I say.

"Why thank you mr Bordan" she smiles,making a seat and pulling me down with her.

----------40 minutes later--------
TY's P.O.V
I place the Empty plates back into the basket, a few Saskatoon berry pie crumbs left.

"Thanks Ty, that was wonderful!" Amy smiles and I start tackling her to the ground for fun.

It ends in a very long and passionate kiss.

I lick her bottom lip for entrance she grins into the kiss and let's me in.

Five minutes pass and we end up battling each other's tongues, I ,of course let her win.

-----
"That was great" she smiles as we finally catch our breath.
"Yeah you bet it was"

---------

"Ok, sorry to wreck the moment but we should be getting back, it's six" she says.
"Oh and why would that be" I ask and before she can say 'dinner' I add "When I already got dinner planned" .

"Oh really" she says as I gather up the blanket, basket and the ten candles.

I put them in the back and put my arm around Amy's slim waist.

---–—-----------––——–-------____\_\_____________
A/n
Ha ha, I wrote this listening to perfect strangers by jones blue ft. jp cooper.

Sorry if the romance in this is bad. I'm not exactly an expert on this stuff.

oh well.

Remember, tell my how you feel about this book please................