First Sighting

One day a girl in a black cloak came running down the street, being chased by police cars. She had her face hidden. She ran down a street that led to a high school and a junior high. She turned and jumped on the wall climing up, being unseen by the police, but children saw her jump up. "I need you to change me." She had said to herself as she climbed up the side of the building. She looked around and saw workers on the roof, "If anyone asks, you saw nothing." Ever since that day, she would come at the same time and sit up there until school was out, then she would jump down and run away, into the woods. She became friends with the workers and would help them when they needed it, but when the school let out, she would stand at the edge of the roof, and watch all the boys and girls leave. They of course noticed her, and would take pictures, but because of her mask and hood, you could never see her face. The kids would never stop talking about her and gave her the name "Hooded Woman" even though her real name was Aphmau, but nobody knew that.. The teachers called the police after a while of her coming and the police came. The teachers told them she was on the roof, so the police got there early and stayed until school was out. She never came. The teachers, workers, and students were surprised, but the police thought it was a huge prank. But the next day she came back, "You called the cops on me. Why?" She had questioned the office.

"Because you are a distraction to the students."

"Would you like me to leave?"

"Yes, it would be nice"

"Fine." She turned and walked. As soon as she was out of the building she pulled out a bluetooth ear call thingy and called someone.