Hospital Stay

It is now Tuesday and Aphmau is still sick. She has strange headaches and often gets dizzy easily. Aaron was getting worried so he took her to a doctor.

"Please sir, I need to know what is wrong with her."

"I understand your concern but she has a bad fever. She will have to stay here for a couple days."

"W-what?!" Aaron's eyes filled with fear.

"Please, she will be alright sir, I promise." Aaron nodded his head and walked out the door and drove home.

Aaron's P.O.V.

When I got home Travis was at the door with Katelyn.

"Hey guys, what's up?"

"There you are Aaron, hey you look kind of down buddy. Everything ok?"

"No, not really. Come on inside. I'll tell you guys inside." I walked up to the door and let them in.

"You and Aphmau didn't break up, did you?" Katelyn said with annoyance in her tone.

"What?! Of course not!" She sighed of relief.

"Then what's up Aaron?" Travis said, now looking more concerned.

"Aph's in the hospital, she has a really bad fever. It's been going on since Friday."

"Wow." Travis said looking at the floor.

"Wait, you didn't-"

"No no no no! I would want to be married before I ever thought of doing that! I-it would probably be better anyways!" I felt my cheeks blush at the thought of Katelyn's theory.

"Mh-hm, sure." She glared at me a little before going back to her thoughts.

"Soo, Aaron. I wanted to ask you something." Travis said getting up.

"Yes?"

"Um, maybe somewhere a little more private?"

"Sure, follow me." I led him to my room and we sat on my bed.