Coming Back

Aphmau did as instructed and came back to the school at the regular time. The kids were ecstatic to have her back and have her watch over them. It made them feel protected. The workers were also ecstatic to have Aphmau back to help them with the roof. As much as Aphmau loved helping the school, she knew it could put the school in danger. Aphmau had done some stuff so that the altima werewolf, Aphmau's boyfriend Aaron, would turn her into a werewolf. That's all Aphmau wanted, was to be a werewolf so that her and her boyfriend could live together forever. But sadly, Aaron wouldn't. He couldn't do it to someone he loved. Not even to be with them forever. He hated having the power to change humans. He had never used it before and was afraid he would hurt her instead of change her. But Aphmau would put all that behind her as she helped the school and watched over the kids, keeping a close eye out for the cops.

"Welcome back Hooded Woman!" the workers cried as Aphmau walked up to them.

"Thank you!" She replied with a smile.

"Where did you go? We haven't seen you in weeks!"

"I went on a short vacation with my boyfriend. I'm sorry, I should have told you guys."

"No, no! It's fine, you don't work for us so, it's not a problem. So, where did you go for vacation?" One of the men asked. Aphmau stood a thought for moment.

"Hawaii, it was quite lovely."

"Cool! I've always wanted to go there, but I've heard it's really expensive."

"It is, but we were lucky enough to know someone who works for the airplane port that we used, so we got a small discount on the plane tickets."

"Wow, I guess that is lucky!" Aphmau nodded her head.

"So, what are we working on today?" She said walking forward towards the working area.