Dream

3rd Person P.O.V.

As Peter walked into his home, Aphmau left to go back to her own home with her boyfriend. When she got home she sat on the couch and took off her black hood, revealing her small scar on her face.

"Hey babe," Aaron, Aphmau's boyfriend said, kissing her cheek. "How was your day?"

"Crazy, this kid who usually stays behind the rest of the kids after school,"

"The one who watches you?"

"Yeah, today he went into the woods and sat there, waiting for me."

"Why?" I don't know, he didn't say. Anyways, his name is Peter Lampkin. Does that name sound familiar to you."

"Hmm... " Aaron looked at the floor with confusion. "It does ring a bell,"

"That's what I thought, but I can't remember where I've heard it before."

That night Aphmau had a nightmare, not one that was normal for people.

"You will give me the code!" A man in a black suit with dark black hair said in a low voice.

"Never! You will never get it out of me! Not now, not in a million years!"

"So be it!" The man launched himself at a the slim brown-haired woman.

"Mommy!" It was a little girl, similar to the woman.

"Run, run my little bee! Get away from here! It's not safe!" The woman said.

Just then Aphmau sat up sweating and gasping for air in fright.

"Everything ok babe?"

"Uh... "Aphmau was now shaking as Aaron sat up. His warm touch against her soft skin seemed to soothe her down a little. Aaron wrapped his arms around Aphmau and gave her a small hug.

"What's wrong Aph?" He said gently.

"It was a nightmare, but it was so familiar."

"Like a memory?"

"Y-yeah." Aaron tightened the hug.

"Everything's going to be ok Aph, just relax." Aaron kissed her on the cheek before letting go and laying back down and falling asleep. Aphmau layed down next to him and fell back asleep within seconds.