Proposal Ideas

"What do you do if you really want to propose to someone, but you want to make it really special?"

"Let me guess, Katelyn?"

"Yeah, we've been dating for three years now and I think it's time for wedding bells to start ringing for us."

"Well, I've been planning something special for Aph for her proposal, I'm taking her to a place she's always wanted to go, Starlight Wonderland."

"But isn't that like really expensive?"

"Yeah, that's my hold up, I need to get the money."

"So do something that they'll really like, got it. So how did you find that out?"

"That she wanted to go to Starlight Wonderland? I asked her."

"It was that easy? She didn't get suspicious?"

"No, she did ask why and I told her I was just wondering. It was that simple. Aph can be a little oblivious sometimes, but that's what makes her unique!" I smiled a little.

"Thank Aaron, it's a great help. Why don't we head back downstairs?"

"Sure!" We got up and went back downstairs. Katelyn was sitting on the couch playing some game on her phone.

"Heeeyyy Katelyn!"

"Hey Travis! You guys done talking?"

"Yep! Ready to go to dinner?"

"Of course!" So that's why Katlyn and Travis were dressed up, they have a date tonight! Makes since. I thought to myself as Katelyn got up and walked out the door with Travis right behind her.

"Good luck Travis!" I whispered as he walked out. I waved goodbye and they drove off into the distance. Man I miss Aph, hope she's doing ok.