Returning

On Friday Aaron went up to the hospital like he did everyday to check on Aphmau. When he walked in, the doctor was doing a check up on Aphmau while she was still awake.

"Hey babe! How you feeling?"

"A lot better! How are you?"

"Lonely, my girlfriend seems to have disappeared. Have you seen her anywhere?" Aphmau giggled.

"She seems to be recovering quite well. I would estimate a day or two and then she'll be able to be released."

"Thank you sir, you've been a huge help." Aphmau yawned.

"Mrs. Aphmau, you should rest some more." Aphmau nodded and layed her head on the pillow as Aaron and the doctor walked out the door.

----Two days later----

"Alright sir, I need you to sign here, here, and here." Aaron signed the papers. "Thank you! We'll send you the bill. I'll go get Mrs. Aphmau now." A couple seconds later Aphmau was walking out of the hospital room with the doctor right behind her. Aphmau ran up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped around her waist. Aaron brought her into a short kiss and then walked her out of the hospital. They drove home talking the whole way.

"Was it torture without me?"

"I thought I was dead."

"I missed you too!"

When they got home everyone was in the driveway waiting to welcome Aphmau home.

"Welcome back Aphmau!" Everyone shouted in unison after Aphmau got out of the car.

"Thanks guys! How are all of you?" She said gleaming.

"Great!"

"Amazing!"

"Pretty good!"

"That's wonderful to hear! I love seeing all my friends happy!" Aphmau smiled bigger and everyone rushed into a big group hug with her. "Thanks again guys!"

"No problem darling." Lucinda said pulling away.