First Night

Peter's P.O.V.

After we got to the rooms, I setup my bed and got comfy. It was getting pretty late and I was exhausted. Right as I drifted into a deep sleep I felt someone gently shaking me.

"Peter, wake up! There's something I want you to see." It must have been mom. Her voice was so gentle and kind. I opened up one eyelid and sat up.

"Huh?" I got up and hopped out of bed. Mom and dad walked me to the balcony and outside I saw fireworks going off. They were loud, bright and amazing! "Wow!" I was amazed! I looked up to mom and dad and smiled. This was a way better family compared to my real parents.

When the fireworks were over we went back inside to the room. I walked over to my bed and sat down.

"Hey Peter?" I rolled over.

"Yeah dad?"

"Your mother and I have something to tell you." I sat up again.

"Yes?"

They looked at eachother and smiled. "We're getting married!"

"Wait, I thought you were already married?"

"Nope, but we decided it would be nice, now that we have a son to take care of."

"Oh, Cool!" I yawned.

"You should get some rest Peter. It's going to be a long day tomorrow." Dad chuckled.

"Yeah, ok." I layed down on the bed. "Night mom, night dad." Then I slipped into a deep sleep.