Uno.

Kryslian's POV

"Qua stop. You're not cute." I pushed him off of me.

"Come on Krys. Don't be like that." He started complaining.

I know I said I wasn't gonna go back to him, and I haven't. These past 2 and a half years with him has been hell, and he's still being a damn whore. I'm still around because I needed to show him that none of his gnats will hold him down and ride for him like I am right now. To be honest, I didn't move back to L.A. like I wanted to because something in the back of my mind was telling me that I'd regret it all once I got back, that there's a possibility that he'd change for me, and that there's still a chance we could be together again. That's all I've wanted was for us to be back together because no matter how much shit he's done to me I still loved his dumb ass, and I'm so fucking stupid for that.

"Don't be like what? I'm not even doing anything." I told him as I got off my couch.

Also, I officially moved out the mansion finally. I stopped being scared, and went out to all these photoshoots that Rel helped me set up. With doing the shoots and finally opening up a shop for me to do makeup here in Atlanta my profits finally built back up, and nobody was gonna stop my shmoney from coming in. I bought me a house, and moved Priscilla in with me even though we still talk but she's never here.

I had to do it a little big when I bought this house, but I haven't let anybody except Niyah, Jaida, Set, and Qua come over

I had to do it a little big when I bought this house, but I haven't let anybody except Niyah, Jaida, Set, and Qua come over. Shit, everybody would have my shit trashed and I was not about to clean up after these grown muhfuckers.

"Krys, can you take me somewhere?" Quavo asked me as he came into the kitchen.

"Boy, you better ask one of them hoes. This is my time to relax I might have to leave again tomorrow." I turned to face him.

"Bro, you never do anything for me anymore." He sat at the bar.

"I don't do anything for you anymore Quavious?" I raised my eyebrow questioning him.

"Don't start. Ian mean it like that." He quickly corrected himself.

He's hated the attitude change I made before letting him back into my life. I figured if I wanted him back in my life I should not let him walk all over me, and not let him think he can talk to me anyway he wants.

"No, is that what you really think?" I put my drink down. "Swear, you still don't see that I'm the only female besides Mama E that holds you down."