Bonuss One!

excuse any mistakes or typos🙏

____________________________

Niyah's POV

"I don't know Set." I spoke into the phone.

"You don't know what?" He replied back. "You know what." He said before FaceTiming me.

"I don't know about this." I said once I answered the request.

"What do you mean Niy?" He begged me to explain.

"You've been letting Oriel stay in the house that we're supposed to raise our family in, and not to mention I know you're still fucking with Cardi." I sighed, "What am I supposed to do?"

"Just give me the chance to be in y'all's lives please." He shook his head. "Don't kick me all the way to the curb."

"I'm not kicking you to the curb, but the problem is that you really don't understand how it feels to go from being with you to just be one of your kid's mom." I said while a tear rolled down my cheek, "I'm hurt you moved me from L.A. where my family was to here in Atlanta where I barely know anybody except for Krys."

"I'm sorry. Ian mean to do this to you." He shook his head.

"It's alright Set. I had myself prepared for this situation for awhile because you're a rapper. I couldn't let myself fall all the way." I sighed trying my hardest to hold all the tears back, "I still love you though."

"Are we still gonna be able to hang out, and spend time together as a family?" He gave me all his attention.

"Of course." I weakly smiled because he didn't even acknowledge the fact that I told him I still loved him. "I gotta go though. Your mom has the twins if you wanna see them tonight."

"Aight Niy, love you." He said before ending the facetime.

I sighed before putting my phone to the side to get ready for this date that I let Skippa's new girl set me up on.

I wasn't even sure I wanted to GB on this date, but I didn't wanna be rude and just put her work to waste.

I got up from the bed going into the bathroom in my room to take a shower. I ran the water allowing it to warm up while I checked the time, 5:45 pm, I had enough time I wasn't supposed to meet the guy until 7:30.

I got in the shower for a good 25 minutes before getting out starting on my hair and makeup. Once I was done I lotioned up my body and got dressed.

 Once I was done I lotioned up my body and got dressed