Cinco.

Kryslian's POV

I woke up to someone calling my name. I tried getting up, but felt something holding me down. I turned over seeing Domingo still in his clothes asleep.

"Krys! Hello?" I heard the familiar voice getting closer to my room.

I shook Domingo to wake him up, "Dom, wake up."

"Hmm?" He mumbled rolling over rubbing his eyes.

"Krys, wake your ass.." Jaida walked in the room, "Ohh, so this is where... Nevermind."

"Jaida hush." I sat up, and looked at Domingo.

"Well, hello Domingo. Rude ass can't say hi." Jaida stood against the door frame.

"Wassup Jai." He smiled while still laying down.

"Mhmm," Jaida smiled back, "Anyways Krys you wanna go get something to eat? I'm starving, and we obviously need to catch up."

"Where's my invite?" Domingo asked her.

"You don't have one nigga. I said Krys not Krys and Dom." She came to sit on the bed.

"Let me freshen up really quick, and I'll be down Jai." I got up looking for something to wear.

"Don't take too long please." She got up walking out the room, "And I'm getting some juice."

"Why she gotta be rude?" Dom laughed a little.

"Go ask her." I smiled at him.

"Nah, I'll wait til you get out." He smirked.

I walked into the bathroom closing the door, and starting the shower. I looked at myself in the mirror, and then shook my head getting into the shower. I took a quick 15 minute shower before getting out drying my body, and putting lotion on.

I quickly got dressed into something slightly comfortable.

I walked out the bathroom seeing Domingo scrolling through his phone on my bed.

"You better get your ass up." I kicked his foot.

"What I tell you about showing all that skin?" He chuckled as he got off the bed.

"And didn't I tell you that you ain't nobody's daddy?" I smirked at him.

"Whatever, I'll see you later?" He questioned me as he pulled me close to him.

"Maybe. Might need a girl's night." I looked up at him.

"Mhmm, I'm gon' come crash that." He smiled making me get butterflies, "Can I at least get a kiss before I leave?"

"I guess." I leaned into him giving him a kiss on his lips, and he began to deepen it so I had to push him off, "You better stop."