Veintiuno .

please excuse any mistakes or typos . . .

Kryslian's POV

I woke up seeing that Qua had fallen asleep in the chair next to my bed. I smiled as I watched him sleep, and knowing that we were on our way to starting a family.

The only thing that I'm scared of is the girls still throwing themselves at him, and him not resisting the temptation.

"What you lookin at lil girl?" He woke up and looked at me.

I giggled a little before replying, "I was looking at yo ugly ass. Trying to admire the sleeping you that had their big ass mouth shut."

"Oh, so you just waking up trying to crack some jokes huh?" He leaned up onto the bed.

"I always had jokes. You're the one that's mad that they ain't got no jokes." I smiled at him.

"You funny." He grabbed my hand.

I looked at our hands as he intertwined our fingers, "Qua, can we talk before everyone comes back to visit?"

"About what babygirl?" He looked at me.

I took a deep breath, and looked away trying to figure out how to start this conversation.

"Aye Krys, whats up?" He asked me again, softly gripping my chin and making me look at him. "Talk to me."

I took another deep breath before beginning, "Did you really cheat? That's the last thing I remember. You cheated, and then it goes black. Or we weren't together, and you fucked someone I don't know it's all a blur."

"Yeah, you had gotten into a fight with the bitch from MC, and I fucked and smashed because I thought we was done for good." He started to explain.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek, and quickly wiped it, "Fuck..." I softly spoke, "Qua, if we're gonna be together I need to know that you're not gonna go run to a bitch every time we have a break..."

"That was the last time Krys, I promise." He looked down.

"You can't promise me that because you don't know what's gonna happen.." I looked down at the hospital bed.

"Aight, well I won't let it happen. I'm sorry. I really am." He spoke as he grabbed my hands again.

Then there was a knock on the door, "Ms. Santiago, how are you feeling today?" The doctor came into the room.

"Feeling better than I did when I woke up yesterday."  I gave him a slight smile.

"That's good to hear. So what we're gonna need to do is take you back to run a couple tests to check on everything make sure everything is healing up just fine." He came around checking my monitors, "Sound good? Then we can see how soon you can go home."

"Sounds perfect." I smiled more.

"Sir, you're more than welcome to stay in here to wait or go out to grab something to eat." The doctor looked at Quavo.