VeinteSeis .

excuse any mistakes or typos . . . .

Kryslian's POV

- 2 D A Y S L A T E R -

Everybody was here for the announcement of my divorce being official. After Dre had signed the papers that night Ryder ended up taken me to my lawyers office to turn the papers in. I was happy with my life right, and nothing could stop my happiness.

"Why did you decide to talk to him alone?" Niyah asked me, "You never told me the actual reason."

"It was easier. I knew it would be." I gave her a small smile. "I knew if I talked to him alone he wouldn't feel defensive with just me. Now if I would have went with the regular plan we wouldn't be here right now."

"Krys, can we talk?" Quavo walked up to me.

"I guess we can." I stated as we walked down the hall of my old apartment to my bedroom.

I shut the door behind Quavo after he sat on my bed. "Whats up?"

"I'm sorry for all the cheating I've done, and I want you to know fa'real nun happened between that bitch and I." He looked at me, "But there's something that's been weighing heavy on my mind cause you don't know."

I immediately thought that he was going to tell me I wasn't the only one pregnant, but who knew? And why should I care? "What is it?" I sat on the bed next to him."

"A week before you woke up while you were in the hospital we was all out at the club because Denise told us to go have some fun her and Calvin was going to stay with you." He wiped down his face and looked at the floor as if he was nervous. "We was all drinking, she was hanging all over me while at the club. Went back to the mansion she was still all over me of course we continued drinking...." He stopped finally looking at me.

All I could think about was who this 'she' was, "Quavo what happened?"

"One thing led to another we fucked. Then it happened another time after." Was all he said. No names were dropped, and I needed to know who it was.

Quavo's POV

I could tell she was tensing up as I kept talking. Krys needed to know what happened, but she kept telling to keep it from Krys because it would hurt her too much.

"Who was it?" She asked finally after taking a few breaths.

"You don't wanna know that. Just be glad I told you." I told her looking at the ground.

"Tell me who the fuck it is Qua." She began to get irritated.

"Niyah...." I told her before getting up.

"Are you fucking kidding me Quavo?" She yelled with tears in her eyes. "The one time you wanna actually be truthful about your infidelities you tell me it's with my bestfriend?"

"It's been eatin at me, and I needed to let ya know." I told her know as she got up from the bed.

"Fuck your bullshit Qua. Eat was eating you up, but every other time you ain't say shit to me; was that not eating you up?" She continued to yell while crying. "I'm tired of this shit just leave."