Quincee .

excuse any mistakes or typos..

- 5   M ON T H S   L A T E R -

Kryslian's POV

"Ugh, I'm already tired of this damn belly." I yelled out to myself knowing I was the only one awake.

"Can you be quiet?" Amour came walking into my room.

Amour moved down to Atlanta to help me out more with hiding the pregnancy, and with the pregnancy itself. She's helping only because Niyah moved out by herself with the girls and I haven't been seeing much of her lately, but I guess that's what happens when you get a new boo.

"Look you don't understand this." I pointed to my belly.

"Girl hush! You got like 2 more days, and then you can be out doing whatever." She rolled her eyes at me.

"I know, but still do you know how hard it's been for me to decline all these dates with Qua, lying to him telling him that I'm busy with work, and telling him that I'm not home so he can't come over." I looked down at my feet, and sighed. "And not to mention that I can barely bend down to put my own shoes on."

"Girl, we'll get you through this." Amour said trying to comfort me, "But, you know it's going to be this huge thing because it's gonna be the announcement of the pregnancy and the gender reveal."

"Ugh, I know don't remind me again." I shook my head regretting the decision I made to hide the pregnancy.

"It's gonna be okay. So, I'll talk to Quavo for you babygirl and you'll call the party planner to check everything out." She smiled as she got off the bed, "Sound good?"

I shook my head slightly, "I guess. I'm just ready to get this over with already." I got up out of bed and headed towards the shower when I heard Amour talking to someone downstairs.

"Qua, she's not here. I told you earlier she's out in Vegas then she has a shoot out in Houston." She was explaining.

"I'm just tryna see my girl." It was Quavo.

"Look, I understand. But she's not here. I've been here by myself looking out for the house." Amour told him.

"Fuck, it's been 3 fucking months since I've seen her Mimi." He sounded frustrated, "I been so fuckin worried that she's not okay lately because we barely been talking. I just need to see her soon."

"Be here on Saturday. I think she'll be back then." Amour answered him and gave him a hug. "Bring the whole family because she's been saying that she wants to see y'all."

"Aight, guess I'll see her then. Bye Mimi." He sighed and then I heard the door close.

I turned around heading back to my shower.