Tres.

Quavo's POV

"You ready yet?" I yelled from Kryslian's couch.

"Boy, don't rush me. You better be happy I'm even letting you take me out." She walked down the stairs.

"I guess it was worth the wait." I licked my lips looking at her.

"You not scared that your hoes are gonna be mad about seeing us together again?" She smirked.

"What hoes? You the only girl I got." I smiled at her as I got off the couch.

"You got a little sense of humor, huh?" She winked.

"Shut up and let's go." I told her.

"Don't be a crybaby Qua." She grabbed my hand, "It's all jokes boo."

We got in the car heading towards The Cheesecake Factory for dinner. She took my phone plugging it up to the aux cord, and playing 'Peek A Boo'.

"Grey drop top Audi 2013, White, Coco butterfly wings 2k17..." She started to rap my part and I stopped the song.

"Who the fuck raps this part?" I looked at her.

"You, but I make it sound better so stop there." She smiled at me.

I pulled into the parking lot trying to find a spot. Once I found one we both got out, and paparazzi was all over us.

"Kryslian, are you giving Quavo another chance?" The man got all in her face.

She ignored them covering her face, and grabbing my hand.

"Quavo, what is Karrueche going to think seeing you with your ex?" Another man asked me.

We entered the restaurant and was seated in the back. I could tell something was bothering Kryslian because she wasn't acting as excited.

"What's wrong Krys?" I said looking over the menu.

"You still messing with Karrueche?" She looked up at me.

"Not like that." I answered, "I went to her birthday party last week while we was in NY. That's it."

"Mmm, you didn't have to explain. It's not like we're together." She said more to herself. "Just don't wanna get my hopes up."

"I'm here with you and not her that should tell you sum." I told her grabbing her hand.

"It's not the same Qua." She looked at me, "You still have them hoes you fucking on."

I wanted Krys back, but I couldn't allow myself to hurt her anymore than what I did.

"I love you Krys and I wanna be with you, but I'm not trying to hurt you again." I looked into her eyes.