Preview Of The End.

excuse any mistakes or typos.

Kryslian's POV

This was the day I've been dreaming of my whole life. Marrying the man of my dreams. With my kids by my side when I get married. I smiled at him as I walked down the aisle with Calvin by side giving me away, and my babygirl Kiori as my flower girl.

I didn't think this day would ever happen, or I would ever be getting married to him. We've been through a lot together, and being in this moment with him just makes everything better.

We've been through a lot together, so it just makes this day even better. To know that we've made it through hell and back let's me know that we're strong enough for this marriage.

As we got closer to the alter I started getting butterflies in my stomach, and I was getting more nervous.

Finally we had reached the alter, and there he stood looking so handsome in his tux.

"Who here gives this woman to this man?" The officiant asked.

"I do." Calvin spoke in a deep voice.

"I do too." Kiori spoke up.

"Me too!" Egypt came running up to me.

"Very friendly in giving this pretty young lady away today." The officiant laughed.

I couldn't help but blush. My kids are something else. Just missing one piece to my puzzle, but it all shows that Ky's with me here with this tattoo I got a year ago.

Here goes nothing marrying this man completes my family. I took a deep breath before walking up to the alter, and taking his hands in mine.

"You look beautiful sis." Amour whispered to me while I hand her my bouquet.

🤗A Little Teaser For Y'all!
🤷🏽‍♀️Who Do Y'all Think Krys Is Marrying?
🍿Dre or Quavo?
🤔Or Is She Marrying Someone Else?
🤪Two Kids? By Who?
🧐Hope Y'all Liked This Preview!

You Know What To Do, Show Some Love Please!
Vote💯🌟
Comment💬✍
Tell Someone About The Series!🗣🤙
If You Wanna Join The Story Message Me Or Comment!👀👀