Catorcee .

excuse mistakes or typos.

- T H E N E X T M O R N I N G -

Kryslian's POV

"Ugh, can this doctor hurry up with these results?" I thought to myself as I sat on the bed in the clinic.

There was a knock on the door, and it opened revealing the doctor.

"Hi, Kryslian." She smiled at me, "I don't know if this'll be good news or bad news, but..... congratulations you are in fact 4 weeks pregnant."

I smiled a little and then my smile grew making my cheeks sore at how hard I was smiling, "Really?" I asked her.

"Yes ma'am. And I have here that you are living in Atlanta correct?" I nodded my head in approval for her to continue, "Well, when you get home or if there's any way before you get home if you could make an appointment with your doctor for the check ups."

"I will get on that." I told her.

"Okay, well once again congratulations and I wish you a healthy pregnancy." She got up, "I believe that's all for today. Thank you for coming in and you have a nice day."

I got up walking outside the clinic to Ryder's car. His pussy ass didn't wanna come in because he don't like seeing needles.

"What are you smiling for?" He asked as I got in on the passenger side.

"You gonna be an uncle." I smiled more.

"You lying." He shook his head.

"Nah, I'm not." I giggled, "But don't tell anybody. I want it to be a surprise."

"Aight, I won't tell nobody." He smiled at the news.

"Oh my lord! I can't with you guys." I laughed at Take & Durel goofing around.

"You want a drink ma?" Qua looked at me as he poured himself a drink.

"No, I'm okay baby." I smiled.

"Whatchu had to do this morning that you couldn't come eat wit ya brothas?" Set looked at me.

"I had doctor's appointment." I sighed. "I'm sorry I wanted to come, but I needed to get some medicine."

"You good?" They all looked at me.

"I'm fine. They said it was just a 24-hour cold or whatever but I'm okay." I lied.

"So, you coming to the show tonight?" Take sat next to me.

"Yeah, gotta support my family and my baby." I smiled at Quavo as he played with the beats him and Durel were making.

"Aight cause you ain't been comin to shows lately." Rel said as he turned around.

"Well, I do have my own thing going on now." I rolled my eyes. "Plus, the shows are irritating when girls do nothing but throw themselves at y'all."