Seis.

Quavo's POV

We were in the studio working on some new music when Domingo walked in. And I just stared at his grinnin' ass.

"What?" He looked back at me.

"What took you so long? You said you was droppin' her off then coming straight here, but it took you a damn hour to do that?" I became irritated.

"Nigga, all I did was drop her off say hi to the girls then left." Domingo replied.

"Okay. That should've taken about 5 mins what about the other 55?" I asked him because I felt like sum was goin on wit them. "Tell me the truth nigga, you fuckin' on Krys?"

"Nobody fuckin' her just had a damn conversation. Why does it matter?" He sat next to Murk on the couch we had in the studio. "I really don't understand what the damn problem is. You straight told her that you didn't wanna be wit her cause you don't wanna cheat on her, hurt her, or whatever."

"You right. I did tell her that, but should you have gone behind my back to start talkin to her?" I leaned forward against my knees.

"She wanted to tell you not me. That's why ian say shit." He shook his head, "Plus, it's only been like what 3 days since I started talking to Krys. You actin like we been fuckin around this whole time."

"It's coo. I'll take her out, and talk to her later." I laughed turning back to engineer board, "Ion see why you talkin' to her when you agreed to join the tour wit us. She probably gon' stop talkin' to yo ass once she knows."

"What makes you think that she gon' stop talking to me?" He chuckled, "It's not like we dating so it shouldn't matter."

"Aight, you betta not hurt her ass. She don't deserve the hurt." I shook my head turning back to the engineer boards.

"I'm not you Qua." Was all I heard him say.

Kryslian's POV

"What do you think Qua's gonna think when he finds out that y'all talking?" Jaida asked me.

"He's gonna be mad of course, but he knows that I'm not gonna wait for him to come back." I looked down into my glass of champagne.

"So, you think he's just gonna let it happen?" Ray looked at me.

"I really don't care." I looked up, "If Domingo is the one that I want to occupy my time then that's who I'm gonna choose."

"Well, I wasn't supposed to say anything but Murk was asking me about you last night. He wants you." Niyah sipped on her champagne.

"He's never said anything though." I shook my head, "Maybe I would've gave him a chance."

"Anyways, off that topic." Janay perked up, "We're having a party at the mansion tomorrow. All we need is Jai and Krys to show up."