Chapter 8

Ekon

When Mason, Cam, and Teddy left the room, I looked at the beautiful creature that I was lucky enough to call my mate and smiled. I could see the fear in her eyes. "Sweet One, Do I frighten you?" I asked her gently. King Luke snorted, "Not likely." I looked at him with a raised eyebrow, but before I could ask, a small warm hand was placed on my arm, send wonderful sparks though my body. I looked back at her and asked, "What is your name?" She smiled and I swore it was like the sun had shined in the room. "Celeste, my name is Celeste." Her voice was strong, yet soft.

"Tell me, Celeste, why do you need King Luke in here, what is wrong?" I watched her fight a shiver at the sound of her name on my lips and I bit back a smirk. She sighed, "He is my brother." My brows furrowed and I looked at the King, he nodded. She continued, "Before you accept me as your mate, there are things you must know about me. First, I was born twenty-three years ago in Athens, Greece, I would assume I don't need to tell you who my parents are, but I was born for a singular purpose. I was born to stop the great wars and bring peace to the races. I am a hybrid, the only one of my kind. I am werewolf, vampire, and witch. I have all of their strengths, but none of their weaknesses. I never even knew I had a mate until yesterday, I assumed that due to my purpose, I was not ment to love, I was wrong."

I took a deep breath, "Have you seen your other siblings yet?" I asked, still trying to process what my mate had told me. She nodded, "I have seen Drake, he didn't believe me and snapped my neck. I let him think he killed me, serves him right, ass. I have not seen Helen yet." I growled at the statement that her own brother tried to kill her. "Wait, how are you alive if her broke your neck?" She grinned, "I cannot die." I felt my jaw drop, "Say what, now?"

She laughed, and cupped my cheek, "Listen, there are a lot of things I can and cannot do, but right now, I need to know if you will accept me as your mate or if you wish for a second chance mate. We need to do this before the bond grows, or it will be more painful." I saw the pain in her eyes and it touched my heart that she was willing to let me go if it ment my own happiness.  "No, Sweet One, I don't want a second chance, I want you." Luke looked between us and nodded, "OK, on that note, I will leave you two alone." HE quickly left the room, but my eyes never left the red haired angel in front of me.

She searched my eyes for something, but I didn't wait, I kissed her lush pink lips and they tasted like heaven, milk and honey. She threaded her fingers into my hair as I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her against me. She moaned at the contact of our bodies and I thought I was going to die, that sound went straight to my dick. We broke apart for air and she gasped, "Wow, that was amazing. I never knew kissing could be that way, not that I have ever been kissed." I grinned, she was innocent, completely untouched, perfect.

"If you think that was amazing, wait until you see what else I can do with my mouth." I purred and she turned crimson. I smelled her arousal, it was light and airy, sweet and spicy. "We can take this as fast or as slow as you want, Sweet one." I cooed in her ear and watched a shiver run down her spine. She pulled back slightly, to look at my face, "I read about the mating process in one of the books in father's libary, is it true?" I smirked, "Tell me what it said and I will tell you." She nodded, "It said that when mates find each other, they have an instant connection. The first step is marking, where they bite each other on the neck. The next step is mating, where they have sex and that binds their souls together forever. I know what a bite is, but what is sex?"

SHe looked at me with those innocent, large green eyes and my dick got even harder, "You have no idea?" I asked. She shook her head, "None." I grinned, "WEll, there are several different kinds of sex, oral sex, vaginal sex, and anal sex." Her brows furrowed, but she nodded, fuck me, this was hard. I continued, "Oral sex is when a woman takes a man's penis and puts it in her mouth, like a lollipop or when a man uses his tounge to pleasure a woman's pussy." She nodded, her arousal spiked, this was not helping me, "OK, vaginal sex, is when a man puts his penis inside of a woman's vagina, now, the first time hurts a little, because a virgin has a hymen and it has to break. Anal sex is when a man sticks his penis in to a woman's ass. It can be very pleasurable if done right."

I looked up to see her staring at me with wide eyes, "I think I get the general idea." I nodded, "What is going on in that head of yours, Sweet one?" She swallowed hard and looked into my eyes, "I think I need some time before we have sex." I wrapped her in my arms, "I will wait forever." She snuggled into my chest and soon, she was softly snoring. I kissed her gently on the forehead before leaving her to her rest. I needed to talk to Teddy, My Beta. I found him in the kitchen, big shock, with Cam and Benny. All their eyes snapped to me, "Well?" Teddy asked and I grinned, "We have us a Luna!"