The interragation

I heard voice's yelling I was in and out of reality, I had a bad migrane. I could make out two people both men they look like there with the institute then I could see a women come in, she look's like a nurse, I couldn't make out what was in her hand it looked sharp and somthing was in it OH MY GOD!  it's a needle, is she going to inject me? whats in it? I have to get out of here I look around but there's two exits the window and the door, the door is blocked by they probably locked anyway. Then there's the window I don't know what floor it is but it could be one story or two story drop I could make it down without any injuries or it could be five story's and I go splat. I dont know why but my mind was edging toward the window..... 

" This is bad...." One of the guys said It sounded familar.... how???

" What do we do.... If he find's out were...."

"Shut up! he won't if you don't tell him."

"What about her" The female voice I didn't reconize it.

I tried my best to keep my eye's closed and focus on what they were saying.

"What if she recognizes us... speaking of that were are the files!" Why would she care about them unless.... NOT POSSIBLE

I open my eye's my vision is finally cleared up and I see there faces and I gasp.

"Oh My God!"  They all jumped and stared back at me with shocked look's and cold glare's all at the same time.

"Great." One of the guy's said

"Your...your.. Liam and your Margret.. and your James!! Your all supposed to be dead!!!"

"SHHH" Liam grabbed me and put his hand over my mouth

I tried to escape his grasp but I couldn't

"Keep your voice down" He wispered in my ear. "If your dad find's out.. AHHH"

I bite his hand and escaped his grasp and grabbed a needle from the table

"What about my dad!" I need information in a way I'm kinda glab they did this so I can finally understand the truth."

"Ok, ok " Liam holding his bad hand. "We needed him to think we were dead so we wouldn't have to do those horrible thing's anymore."

"What horrible thing's?' In my mind I felt sympathy but in the back of mind I thought how could I trust them? How did I know they weren't lying?

"Your dad He worked here at the hostpital for a long time before you and your brother were born." Margret answered

"I know I hacked into my dad's laptop and saw everything."

"Everything.." James looked nervous I had to use that to my advantage.

" I know about all three of you... Why are you wearing that?" They all looked down at the clothes

"Do you know why its so empty around here?" Liam asked me

"Because I put ipcac in the doctors doughnuts and they rushed to the bathroom." They all at me shocked,"

"That was you??" James looked at me like I was them, crazy.

"Yep."

"That not the only reason it's so empty there holding interrogations because of our death's or well you know.. If it wasn't for that they would have caught you before you entered this place."

This place I'm still here at the institute the only question is where? 

"Why did you pretend to be dead? What horrible thing's did my dad make you do? Why did you 2 (pointed at Liam and James) stabbed me and my mom!!"

Liam and Jame's looked at each nervously again.

Margret answered the question's.

"Your dad was blackmailing us to kill and do his dirty work, and if we didn't do it we would be sent downstairs.."

"HA!" I laughed "OHHH downstair's.. What do you think there's monster's down there. Hahaha"

They all looked at each other

"What's downstair's?

"Testing, They test all there experimental drugs and theory's on us." Margret said

"My dad's apart of that isn't he?"

"Not only that he's the person in charge of it, his idea."

" That explain's why you faked your death's, and what horrible thing's he made you do but what about me and my mom."

Jame's answered this one

"We wanted to get revenge on your dad so we went to your house and he wasn't there and you to were so we thought that this would be good to."

"We have been hiding ever since so we faked our death so we could be free." Liam added

"I saw the file's, they looked exactly like you the dead people... Who are they.?"

"Us, The drug we used it experimental, we used just enough to stop our hearts for a few mintues then when they took us to the basement which is were they put the patient's that used this drug.

"Finally we can get away." James seemed happy

"Then there's you... What are we gonna do with you know...."  Margret said

Margret charged at me I dodged and stabbed her with the needle she screamed in pain

"Get her!" Liam screamed

I ran toward the window kicked it and the glass shattered to piece I picked one up and stabbed Liam in the chest when he grabbed my foot I was at the edge of the window I jumped. 

Then darkness