spy cameras

"I dont know about this Annie?"

"Its the next best thing to actually being there and i can call and tell them if someone is coming or how many guards they have." 

"Well when you put it like that...." Zoey sounded like i had convinced her.

"Great! Heres the computer. Type away." I have no clue about all this hacking stuff.

"It cant be done with just a click of a button." Zoey said

2 minutes later

"Ok all done." Zoey handed me the computer. There was 3 camera's on the screen one at the entrance, another was at the back exit, one of the camera's were black probaly when james took the the tape out of it, or was he lying about putting the files back, and know we dont have a way to know, But he wasnt lying about all the extra security around the entrance.

"Are these the only camera's?" Hopeing that there is more.

"There is 3 more." Zoey said sadly knowing were the other camera were wasnt going to be good.

"Where are they?"

"One's in the basment were they do the experiments, another is in the hallway, and the other is in your dads office where he works with the patients."

"Can i switch camera's this one is no good."

"This is werid." It shouln't be like that."

"There no tape in it thats why."

"How do you know that" Zoey looked at me madly

"James told me he took the tape out, its the one that showed me and you breaking in the file room."

"Oh well then here its Alt K to switch."

"Or you can get my dads computer and put the other 3 on here so we can see them all at once.

 "Good idea." Zoey raes to the other room and comes back with the other computer."

I reached for the computer my arms are to weak i let the fall.

"Maybe you should get some rest I-" I cut zoey off

"No, i need to see what david and jake are ok and to see if we can trust james or not."

"Ok."

Zoeys phone rings

"Oh... I'll be right back!" i never seen anyone run that fast. that was werid.

I look at the monitors and nothing seems to be happening but i keep thinking about zoey she is acting really werid....What if zoey is apart of all this, the monitors the hacking skills where did she learn her hacking skills anyway! At this point i dont know who to trust, Im going to have to find out fast before it costs me my life

Suddenly a blanket from the basement rises panic rises threw me

"Just the hallunations, just the- EEK!!!!"

The blanket flys off and margret gets up looking mad and full of revenge.