Blackmail plan

"Are you sure this will work" Zoey asked but I could hear the skepticism in her voice.

"Yes it will he'll do anything not to draw bad attention to his facility."

My phone ring's and I jump. I look down and it's dad calling. I pick up the phone and answer it.

"Hello?" I try to sound calm.

"Hey honey... I'm going to be working late at the office again."

David give's me a 'what is he saying' look so I put him on speaker.

"Dad is everything ok you seem a little weird?"

"Yeah princess, oh have you seen David he not answering his phone, I'm getting worried."

David try's not to laugh

"Umm no he texted me saying he's staying at his freind's house tonight."

"Oh..well....I don't want you to be home alone..."

"I'm not alone..or at home I'm at Jake's...and Zoey's here to we were playing Wii Tennis"

"I was winning!" Jake said trying to help.

"Yeah so dad I got to go....."

"Oh yeah one more thing....Why?"

"Why what" I ask getting scared

"Why did you sneak around the hospital!" Dad yells suddenly it hits me. He knows that I know about him.

"I-I"

"Annie!"

My eyes go big and wide I look around.  wasn't I standing? Where's my phone?

"What happened?" I hope all this wasn't I dream I really dont want to explain this whole thing all over again.

"Your phone rang then you picked it up and fainted" David said holding my hand

"It was your Dad." Jake said looking down at the floor.

"I answered it." David said

"Wh-what?" I was crying "Why did you do that?"

"He would have keep calling so I answered it, I said you were at movie with your friends and you forgot your phone."

"He bought it?"

"Yep, he said he staying late at the office."

"Which mean's he'll be at institute."

"How much did you know before all this?" I ask David

"I knew he worked at the institute and that's where he met mom I figured it out when I heard dad on the phone he threatened me that if I told you he'd make me into one of his projects. I didnt know what he meant I didnt want to."

"My brain hurts." "Ok so let's read the note and see what it say's."

"Wait!" Zoey screams

"What is it Zoey?"

"You said that Marget ,James and Liam had the DNA profile right?"

"Yeah what's the problem?" I ask nevously

"1. They could have made the file themselve's knowing you would see it to trick you,

2. If he is your uncle, he could know you he the head of the institute he know's everyone the donut guy even knew about you!"

"Oh my god." Rilization hit me.Hard.

"What?" David asked concerinly

"The donut guy was Chad Lowe I remember his photo, I didn't think much about the donut guy and him tell now."

"What does that mean?" Jake ask's breaking the few seconds of akward silence.

"He knows I was at the institute, and he know's I'm his niece and about David being his nephew, He and dad are in on this together. Dad knows we know about everything."