Its the thought that counts

"Oh my god..." I hear David say

"If James is here, then what about zoey and Jake!" I exclaim

"Ok .... Ok relax well get out of this.. Look there's a window we can sneak out.

"B-but we have to go near...him." Being in the same room near his dead body was gross little own 2 inches away from him.

David gets a blanket and covers his body. But the blanket cant cover up that smell.

"Come on." David holds out his hand, and walk over holding my hand to my mouth and nose and he helps me out the window.

I crash into the bushes below, making alot of noise as we go.

David runs ahead putting his hand up telling me to stop then when the coast is clear, he waves telling me to come on.

We hide behind the back of an ambulance. I don't know what were doing are we going to steal the ambulance or sneak in the back? 

"What do we do now?" I whisper

"We should sneak in the back, and let them give us a ride then jump out." David says

"Jump out at 70 miles an hour, we don't even know when to jump out or were there headed!" I give him a are you serious glare.

"Good point!" the ambulance driver steps toward me a David.

 "Stay back!" I yell pulling out the knife pointing it at his stomach.

He pulls out his gun and aims at my forehead then David lunges toward him and stabs with the needle.

He starts to shiver, then shake then its turning into convulsions. David just stands there in shock. Then the man goes still. 

David takes his cars keys and goes toward the front of the abulance.

Theres no time to think, Just act.

I hop in the passengers seat. David starts up the car and drives away. I try an find the sirens button so we can go faster and not get pulled over by the cops.

I swear we were going that fast batman couldn't even catch up with us.

Then suddenly a car stops right in front of us, and not just any car. Dads.

The has a gun pointing it has us, then david swings the car around missing the bullets, but crashing into a tree.

 "Are you ok?" David asks

"Yeah, im ok, but what do we do now?" I ask feeling defeated.

"He's not going to kill you he needs you, but me he doesnt ill make a destraction while you run for it."

He trys to get out but i hit the lock button so he cant get out

"I would rather die then become what he is." I say determined.

"Come on out now!" Dad yells

"I got it! I reach for the glove box and a find a phone. I dial 911

"911 what is your emergency?" The operator says

"Theres been a crash of an ambulance and someone is trrying to kill us please help us! Were at belcove road by the flower shop please hurry!"

I hang up the phone. 

"They should be here any minute all we have to do is stall."

David nods. And we walk out of the car.

When we do we see dad and zoeys body on the ground and jake having a evil grin on his face.