Chapter Two

×Chapter Two×

As I’m walking towards the school, a younger looking boy skips up to me and hands me a manila folder.

  “The headmaster asked me to give you this,” he says, and leaves, after giving Nate and Chaise a nervous glance.

  I sigh and set down my bags to open the folder. Inside is my name and floor/room number, reading 6-67. Nate, who looks over my shoulder, grabs me around the waist and spins me around.

  “You’re in my room! Welcome to the family!”

  We can’t stop laughing as he keeps twirling me around. Everyone’s probably getting a good view of my lacy thong but I don’t really care. I’m with Nate, which is awesome; the only problem being I’m also going to have to live with Aiden. Well, I can’t always win.

  Nate puts me down, which is a relief because I feel like I’m about to puke, now. After I’m over the dizziness we head to the dorms, to our room. Nate tells me about their ‘traditions’ on the way.

  “So during the school breaks we all stay here and have Guitar Hero contests all day. Aiden usually wins. And it’s—”

  “Hold up. Get ready for me to change that, ‘cause I am awesome at Guitar Hero!” I declare, laughing.

  “Ah, we’ll see…” Nate says, smirking. “We also pull a lot of pranks on each other, like dying someone’s hair pink or taking all their clothes.”

  “I would look fantastic with pink hair,” I say as I flaunt my straightened black hair.

  “Yeah, I bet,” he chuckles. “And we love to pull all nighters, and our parties are fucking awesome. We never run out of beer. Let’s see, what else do we do…? Oh, we get friends over on weekends sometimes and watch horror movies, actually, slasher movies would be more accurate.”

  “Okay,” I reply, pleased, “we certainly are going to have some good times.”

  “Yup.”

  We get into the elevator with yet another black haired guy, who Nate obviously knows. This boy’s bright green eyes (even brighter than Nate’s) stand out immensely underneath his almost too tidy hair do.

  “Hey, Damion,” Nate says.

  “Hi,” Damion replies. He looks at me inquisitively. So hot. Then I remember to introduce myself.

  “Oh, hey, I’m Felicity. I’m new…which I’m sure you know…” Well, this is quite awkward.

  “Damion,” he nods. “Which I’m sure you already know as well.”

  The elevator gets to the sixth floor, and Damion steps out with Nate and I.

  “My room’s next to yours. 6-66.” He laughs.

  “Very ironic, Damion,” Nate says, smirking. I hold back a laugh.

  As we take our luggage into our suite (Nate still helping me by carrying most of my bags), I start thinking about ways to annoy Aiden. Since he hates it when people disobey him, I’m going to go against everything he says; and if he tries to do anything, I will just have to remind him that I’m the headmaster’s granddaughter. Either that or I’ll simply kick his ass. I didn’t get a black belt in Tae-kwon-doe for nothing.

  Inside the suite, I’m met with the living area; I find it to be quite luxurious. There is a sixty-four inch wide screen TV with all the newest game systems, along with a DVD and Blu-ray player in the entertainment center around the television. There’s also an extremely comfortable-looking black L-shaped sofa set in front of the entertainment, accompanied by a matching love seat and a rotating lazy boy chair. A coffee table sits in the middle of the furniture, as well as a couple of end tables with lavish lamps.