Chapter Five

×Chapter Five×

I storm into the bathroom, majorly pissed at boys in general. Not only do they have no personal space, they have no privacy, either.

I look around the bathroom, locating the two stand-up showers at the back of the bathroom, in the far left and right corners. To my immediate right, there is a large Jacuzzi tub. Between the two showers, two sinks stand connected by one counter to the wall. A mirror hangs from the wall above them. To my immediate left is a closet, holding towels, washcloths, and toilet paper. Above the toilet, there is a shelf with a clock and some candles on it. How romantic… Not.

Then I see beside the candles a picture of the three guys, a bit younger and looking quite happy. They all have their arms slung around each other’s shoulders. Aiden seems the happiest of the bunch. Now, he surely doesn’t seem the happy type to me. And isn’t it weird that they have a picture of themselves in the bathroom?

I grab a towel from the closet and hang it on the rack closest to the shower I plan on using. Stripping off my clothes, I throw them in the hamper. I jump in the shower and adjust the water temperature, letting it run down my back. I usually do this for about five minutes before washing myself.

With chagrin, I realize I forgot to bring my shampoo, face wash, and body wash into the shower with me. I must have left them in my closet.

Luckily, there is already some things in this shower for me to use. For shampoo, there is only Finesse and Sun Silk. However, there is also vanilla scented body wash, which happens to be my favorite scent.

I choose the green Sun Silk and begin lathering it in my wet hair. I leave it there for a few minutes, just trying to relax.

Then I wash it out and start putting conditioner in. Unfortunately, I hear the door open next and I prepare myself to scream at the fool who’s just walked in the bathroom. But he beats me to it.

“Scream and I’ll shut you up,” Aiden says. I roll my eyes.

“Too bad.”

Luckily the glass doors of the shower are made of this foggy material so they aren’t see through, and the steam from my shower helps, too.

I scrub my body with the shower-pouf, rubbing until my skin turns red. As I take my frustration out on my irritated skin, Aiden brushes his teeth. I can also hear someone else in the other shower, probably Chaise. Great…this is just what I need, taking a shower with two other guys in the room.

“Is it clear?” I then hear Nate ask as he comes in, as well.

I am majorly pissed off now, and I finally scream, very loud. I’m smart enough to hold the door closed, too, because Aiden tries to open it.

“FUCK OFF!” I yell. “Can’t I get any fucking PRIVACY? Get OUT!”

Shut up!” he yells back.

There is no way I’m letting go of this door, or shutting up, either.

“Get the fuck out!”

I see a blurry Nate run out the door, probably trying to escape the noise. They’re all going to learn to stay out when I’m in here.

I hear Chaise yell for Aiden to shut me up. Gee, thanks a lot… I concentrate on keeping the door shut. Aiden stops trying to open it but stays outside of the shower, probably waiting to pound the shit out of me. Not likely.

Hurriedly, I wash the conditioner out of my hair and turn off the water. I can hear the water of the other shower still going. Thankfully, I won’t be seeing a naked Chaise. Not that he isn’t hot, but I just don’t need to see that, right now…