Chapter Six

×Chapter Six×

Daemon finds me looking lost at the party in our dorm. “You look disoriented, so I thought I’d help you,” he says, cocky.

“Right,” I say, starting to walk toward the dining room table to get some food. I get myself a glass of punch and take a sip. Daemon gets in my face suddenly, and asks, “Whatcha doing?”

I’m so close to spitting out my punch all over him. Why is he so annoying and acting clueless? But then I see a beer in his hand. Of course. He grabs my arm, dragging me behind him, causing me to spill my drink in the process.

“Come on, I want you to meet some people,” he says. I groan. This better be worth it. Daemon takes me over to where Aiden and Damion are talking to two men I haven’t seen before. I have a feeling this will be awkward.

Aiden and the two men just look at me, probably wondering why Daemon brought me over here.

Both of the men, just like Aiden, hold the same air of authority, and they look like they don’t want to be anywhere near here. As a matter of fact, neither do I.

We stand there in silence, until I decide to break it. “Hey, I’m Felicity,” I tell one of the men, while holding my hand out for him to shake. The other guy on the right brings up his hand to shake mine, but before he can, Aiden grabs my arm and pulls me back.

Don’t touch him,” he growls.

I pull away from him, saying harshly, “What the hell is your problem?”

He wraps his arm around my waist, keeping me by his side and away from them.

“Aiden, let go of me.

Damion steps slightly in front of me, partially blocking my view of them. What was the point of bringing me over here if they were just going to keep me away from the two men?

“What game are you playing at?” Damion asks angrily. Both of the men smirk at his question. Daemon obviously was not supposed to introduce me to them; mostly because he’s intoxicated. I stop struggling against Aiden and look at them curiously.

Extremely confused, I ask, “What?”

“Get the f*** out of here,” Aiden says, venomously. What the hell is going on? All the guy did was try to shake my hand.

The music suddenly stops, and everyone in our dorm looks at us. Alarmed, Nate asks, “Aiden, why are they here? Is Felicity okay?” What the hell are they talking about? The men still smirk at me, neither one of them moving their eyes away from my face. Aiden pulls me away from them, hissing. I yelp in surprise.

Both Nate and Chaise jump over the couch and are by my side before I can even blink. What are these people? There is no way they are human.

One of the men says, “It was nice meeting you, Felicity.” He looks me up and down before saying, “I hope we can meet again. Sooner rather than later.” I can tell what he’s hinting at. I will not put up with that shit. Before I realize what I’m doing, I pull back my fist and right hook him in the jaw.

Stumbling backwards, he is caught by the other man. He holds on to his jaw, looking at me menacingly. Without a word, the two of them leave our dorm. Once the door closes, Daemon grabs me, yelling, “I f***ing love you!” Unlike him, I’m not in the mood for celebrating. I want some answers, and I want them now.

“What the hell is going on?” I ask, angrily. All the boys just look at me, not even trying to explain themselves. I’m so f***ing tired of them not telling me anything! I storm out of the dorm, knowing that none of them will follow me. I need some alone time.