D head

Today is Monday ! That means I have to go to hell wait it's called school. Never mind, I got ready did my morning routine and then went to school 🙄
When I entered the schools gate I saw my Bestie so I ran up to her. And guess with who was she standing. YES ETHAN DOLAN ! I Never  liked him I guess he never liked me too. He was one of the popular guys.
" Hi Andrea" I said and hugged my bestie.
"Hi (Y/n)" she said and hugged me back.
"Hi (Y/n)" Ethan said with a fake smile.
I didn't said anything I just rolled my eyes and looked at my phone.
When bell rang I walked to my classroom.
Of course I had to have my first class with ETHAN !
He was sitting behind me, he was throwing paper aeroplanes at me and he was saying something but I just ignored him.

Lunch ...

Idk why but Ethan was walking behind me all day. It was annoying.
"What do you want Ethan?!" I said and crossed my arms.
"Nothing what would I want from a normal girl like you?" Ethan said laughing and then he looked at his friends who was standing behind him.
"You know what Ethan?!" I said shouting to Ethan.
Whole school started looking at us.
"I don't like boys who think they're cool and everything!!" I said annoyed.
Ethan looked confused I guess nobody ever said that to him.
"And you know what (Y/n) I don't like girls who think they're pretty and cute" Ethan said looking at me and you know what it hurt when he said that. Idk why but it hurts a lot.
Everyone in the hall looked at each other and then I ran to the girls bathroom and locked the door.
I started crying, I heard knocking on the door and someone calling out my name but I just ignored it and I sat on the floor.
I heard the bell rang it meant the school day was over ! Finally.
I unlocked the door and saw Ethan Dolan sitting next to the bathroom door.
He stand up when he saw me.
"(Y/n) I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that" Ethan said.
I ignored him and ran out of school as quick as possible. And then walked to my house.
----------------------------------------------------
Part two ?
-Julia💕