New Girl

I had to start a new school today, yay ! 🙄
I've changed schools 10 times this year so it's totally normal for me to be new.
I got dressed up and stuff, and then quickly grabbed two apples from kitchen and ran out of my house.
When I walked out of my house I started walking to my school.
My parents never had a time for me because they have work 12/5.
And I really hate that, I'm lucky that I know where's my school.
*skip the walk*
I went quickly to reception and grabbed my timetable. Great I have Art first I hate ART!
The bell rang so I walked to my classroom, everyone was sitting on their seats and there was only one at the back of the classroom next to a boy.
"Hi what's your name?" asked me the boy next to me.
"(Y/n) and you are?" I asked him and looked at him. He smirked.
"Ethan" said Ethan to me. And he looked outside of the window.
"Ok class we're finished you can go" said teacher and everybody ran out of the classroom. I just walked out.
I went behind the school because I saw that nobody was there. I sat there for the whole break thinking about everything.
Then the bell rang and I had to go to my next lesson.
Skip the lesson..
Lunch.
It was lunchtime I didn't get anything because I wasn't hungry. I went to my spot, from today let's call this place "my spot"
I was sitting there looking at the sky daydreaming and then I felt someone touching my shoulder. It was Ethan, the boy from ART.
"Hi" he said and sat next to me.
"Hi" i said and then he smirked, I don't know why but that turned me on.
"Why are you smirking?" I asked him and then laughed.
" I don't know someone, something is turning me on and it started today" he said and then smirked. I could feel that my cheeks went hot.
I tried to cover my cheeks with my hair.
"Stop" he said looking at me.
"What?" I said blushing even harder.
"Stop covering your cheeks, you look cute when you blush" he said
"Thanks" I said
He looked at me and then started to lean in, so then I started too and it happened we kissed
I don't know if it was a good idea but I don't care.