Notice

I was a nerdy girl at my school, nobody really liked my but i didnt care.                                                      I was fangirling on these two boys Grayson and Ethan Dolan. More on Ethan i dont know why i just did. I've watched them from beggining from when they started on vine.

It was fun watching them grow up and moving to different places.                                                                i wanted them to notice me i tried a lot of things but it never worked, all these girls at my school would be like : "omg Ethan Dolan noticed me!!" or "MY DADDY JUST NOTICED ME!!"    To me it was funny but i wanted to get noticed by atleast ETHAN. He was always my fave.

Ok enough of the whole fangirling life.                                                                                                                         I have 5 days off school because i told my mum that i was sick and then she told me to go to hospital and they found something wrong in my tummy. i know that i will be fine so its ok for me. 

I walked to my bed and opened my laptop and checked twitter.                                                                      I saw Ethan post something. "Guys we are coming to Chicago in 5 days so get ready!"                         Nice, i will not see them because they probably will make a meeting and you will have to buy tickets but im broke so...

Fuck My Life!

I need to go schopping  because i have a meeting with my family on Saturday and today is Friday. GREAT                                                                                                                                                                          I walk downstairs, get my car keys and walk to my car. I drive to the nearest mall and walk to the forever 21.I get some cute things from there and walk back to my car. I need to be back at home cuz its 8 pm.

when im back home i quickly walk upstairs so that my mum wont notice that i bought new stuff.

Saturday

i get dressed up and do my makeup

outfit...

I walked outside of my house and walked to my car with my family

I walked outside of my house and walked to my car with my family.                                                              When we got to the meeting we all walked inside, it was boooringggggggggggg.                                     

1h later

i took a taxi and got back home when my whole family stayed there.                                                            i walked to my bed and got on my phone i saw that Ethan posted something on snapchat (stalker) when i opened the snapchat i saw ethan smiling and saying "hello guys we are gonna come to Chicago a bit earlier ..... Tomorrow!!" i nearly dropped my phone i was so happy.

But i will never see them. i have to go to sleep.

tomorrow morning...

i woke up and quickly ran to my bathroom  to take a shower. i took a shower got dressed up and did my makeup.

outfit of the day..

i walked downstairs and quickly ate an apple and then walked outside

i walked downstairs and quickly ate an apple and then walked outside.                                                      i got inside my car and drove to town so that i could go to starbucks, when i was already there i walked inside ordered myself a carmel frapuccino and walked to Top shop.

after my little shopping i started walking to my car until i bumped into someone, i looked up and saw that it was a boy. It wasnt a normal boy, it was ETHAN DOLAN!!!                                                            "umm... Are you ok?" asked me Ethan.                                                                                                                         "Yeah" i said and blushed. Ethan smiled at me so i smiled back.

"Can i have your phone number so that i can... umm..." i said                                                                           "ummm.." said ethan                                                                                                                                                             "My name is.. (y/n)" i said and held my hand out, and then Grayson walked from behind Ethan and said "hey Ethan we have to go and put something on our snapchats to let our fans know.."         i looked at Grayson and Ethan and then looked down.                                                                                         "Hi my name is Grayson" said Grayson and winked at Ethan                                                                           "so i guess you are guys famous, i better go and stop wasting your time' i said and turned around, when i was about to go i heard Ethan say my name.

i turned around and looked at Ethan                                                                                                                             "We are famous and  you are not wasting our time" Grayson and Ethan said at the same time and then looked at me. I smiled.                                                                                                                                     After that Ethan looked at me and gave me a piece of paper, i looked at it and then typed the phone number on my phone and called it after couple seconds i heard Ethans phone go off.             I smiled and hugged Ethan, i dont know why i did that but he smells so good.

" bye" i said and smiled                                                                                                                                                       "bye" said Ethan and Grayson.                                                                                                                                         I turned around and started walking back to my car, when i was couple steps away from the Dolan twins i heard Ethan say "what a nice ass" i blushed and carry on walking.                                      

this Day was the best.                                                                                                                                                           After that day me and Ethan started talking a lot and we become more than friends he introduced me to his family and i introduced him to mine. :)