You ruined me

Me and Ethan were going out for 3 years now, we are happy together.
We've traveled everywhere we could.
I have this wall in my room with all the pictures of me and him.

I was sitting on my bedroom all alone doing my homework, until I heard my phone go off. I picked it up and saw that it was Ethan calling me. So I picked up, when I picked up I heard Ethan say immediately. "Y/n we have to meet up and talk about something" and then he hung up. He sounds so tired.

I texted him saying "where" and he said "at the park you'll see me wearing a black hoodie" I got up from my bed and quickly got dressed up and did my eyebrows. I walked out of my house and walked to the park quickly worried.

When I was in the parked I looked around and saw Ethan near the pond so ran up to him and hugged him but he shrugged me off.

"Ethan are yo.." I said but Ethan cut me off.
"We have to talk" he said and looked down. "Can't do this anymore" Ethan said and looked at me.
I just stood there shocked and then I felt something wet on my face so I wiped it off.

"How can't you do this anymore" I started yelling.
And punched him on his chest, crying.
"It's not about you it's because of me" Ethan said.
"Fuck You then if u can't take our relationship anymore when we are together for THREE FUCKING YEARS, I hate you so much Ethan Dolan!!!!!" I said and ran off to my house.

I locked my bedroom door and started to take off the pictures with me and Ethan off of my wall. I broke down and started crying. I cried myself to sleep.
When I woke up I saw that I was lying on my floor and remembered what happened.

I looked at my phone and saw that I had a lot of missed calls from Grayson.
Ethan's twin brother.

I called Grayson and asked him what he wanted from me. Grayson said "y/n I told him not to do it, but he still did that, we are moving to la and that's why he broke up with you" Grayson said.
"I don't care about this bitch anymore he can go to helll and burn he's just a pussy fuck him!" I said and started crying again.

After that I've heard my door bell go off I walked downstairs and opened the door, when I opened the door I saw Ethan standing there crying his hair messed up, he looked like he was drunk. I quickly closed the door and called Grayson to come and get him, Grayson did as I told him.

This is how Ethan Dolan ruined me.