Party

I was heart broken because of my ex boyfriend, so my best friend decided to take me out to a club.

"Come on (y/n) we have to gooo!!" Said (y/b/n)  and rolled her eyes.
"Ok wait let me take a quick shower and do my hair and makeup." I said and walked to my bathroom.
I took a quick shower and then curled my hair and did my makeup  better today.
When I walked out of the bathroom I saw my mini black dress which showed a little cleavage on my bed, with high heels next to it.

"(Y/b/n) did u pick this outfit for me?" I asked her.
"Yeah if I'm going to look like slut u have to look like it too!!" She said and laughed.
"Ok slut!" I said and laughed too.

I got dressed up and then took my purse and wallet. My best friend took her wallet too and then we walked out of the house.
We ordered a taxi so that non of us will drive.

The ride to the club was silent, the only thing that  you could hear was my friend singing.

When we got to the club my friend dragged me inside and she started dancing immediately.
"Calm down!!" I shouted over the music and laughed.
"Ok!!" She said and started dancing again
After couple seconds she was gone grinding on some boys dick, so I decided that I should go and get something to drink.

When I walked to the bar I saw my crush from years. Ethan Dolan. He was always the type of fuckboy but I couldn't care less and I still had a crush on him.
He changed a lot after school he still looks hot but he looks more like a man.

I turned around and got myself a drink.
When the man gave me my drink I felt someone's lips on my neck.
I turned and saw Ethan smirking.
"Hi Ethan?" I said shocked.
"Hi baby girl" Ethan whispered into my ear.

I looked at him and smirked.
He looked at me and dragged me out of the club into his car I guess.
He opened the door for me and I just sat next to him inside his car.

He looked so sexy I wanted to kiss his lips but I couldn't I didn't knew if he had a girlfriend. He started driving and after couple of minutes he stopped and I saw that he parked in his driveway.
His house was big from the outside.

He opened the door for me so i walked out of his car.
"Follow me" whispered Ethan
Why is he whispering for?
Don't know I'll ask him later.
So I did as he said I followed him inside his house. He lead me to his living room.
Nice so are we going to drink tea and eat biscuits?

"Baby girl I always wanted to this with you" Ethan said and started to kiss my neck and started to move down.
It felt right but I didn't know if I wanted to lose my virginity with him.
I didn't even give it to my ex boyfriend.

"Ethan I have something to tell you" I said trying not to moan.
"Shhh baby girl" said Ethan undressing himself and me now.
"I'm a virgin" I said and Ethan immediately stopped.
"Uh shit" said Ethan.
"Do you want to give it to me (y/n)" asked me Ethan.
"I guess so" I said and smirked at him.
He smirked too and then he picked me up and walked with me to his bedroom.

And then you will know what we did together in his bedroom 😉