Im sick of you

I was in a great relationship with Ethan
But something changed.
He wasn't buying me flowers anymore he wasn't talking to me he wasn't hugging and showing me love anymore and that made me feel sad.
When Ethan came back from work he would always go to his office and shut the door locked.
Today when he came back home I talked to him about everything.
"Ethan" I said and looked at him.
"Yes (Y/n) " Ethan said not even looking at me he just looked at the floor.
"What happened to you, to us we're not like us anymore we're just a two human beings that live together and that's it. That's how I feel, we don't Even SLEEP IN THE SAME BED ANYMORE!" I said holding back my tears.
"(Y/n) (sight) I don't know what happened to us ok and I don't want to talk about it now" Ethan said walking to the stairs but I stopped him.
"Ok i understand" I said and a tear fell down my cheek, I walked to my/ our bedroom and started packing my stuff and then Ethan came to the room.
" What are you doing (Y/n)" Ethan said grabbing the stuff from the bag.
"I'm packing Ethan I'm just sick of this, I'm sick of this relationship of you !" I said and then started crying harder.
"(Y/n) stop ! " Ethan said crying now.
"THEN TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO US !!" I said
" I messed up (Y/n) ! Ok I messed up" Ethan said I could tell he was sad.
"How did you messed up Ethan?"
"I cheated on you" Ethan said
I just looked at ground and then my legs felt like jelly so I fell on the ground.
And then I started crying and I couldn't stop.
Ethan talked to me but I just ignored him.