Baby mamma

I was looking through my twitter and then I saw post from @ethandolan .

@ethandolan
I'm looking for a baby mamma...

I looked at it and then dmed this guy.
I looked at his profile and he was cute.

@Martinas
Hi ! I can be ur baby mamma

@ethandolan
Ok

@Martinas
Ok...

@ethandolan
Where do u live?

@Martinas
LA

@ethandolan
Ok then meet me at the beach

@Martinas
Ok

Then I stopped messaging him and went to take a quick shower.
After that I blow dried my hair then did my makeup and put on some black denim shorts and a white crop top saying 'Drama Queen ' and then slid on my black vans

I walked out of my house and walked to the beach because I live near it.

@Martinas
Where at the beach shall I meet u ?

@ethandolan
Meet me next to the skating thingy.

@Martinas
Ok

I walked to the place where I should've meet Ethan and then I saw him he had a black adidas shirt on and black Nike shorts.
I walked towards him.
"Hi" I said and Ethan turned around.
He checked me out and then looked me in the eyes, his hazel eyes were so beautiful.
"Hi" said Ethan and smiled.

"So what does that 'Baby mamma' is about?" I asked him
"Oh umm, I'm actually looking for a girlfriend and I just wrote the baby mamma so that it will bring a lot of attention"  said Ethan.
"Oh, ok" I said and looked at him
"Can we be friends?" I asked him
"Oh, yeah ok"

2 months later

Me and Ethan got pretty close in this two months, i meet his twin brother Grayson and they even told me about their YouTube channel.

I really like Ethan but idk if he like me the same way. He still doesn't have a girlfriend.
And I hope that he will ask me out.
Today me him and Grayson are going to a restaurant for a dinner. Grayson gonna pick me up at 7 and it's already 5:45 so I have to start getting ready.

I took a quick shower then blow dried my hair and curled the ends of my hair.
After that I did my makeup a bit nicer and then I dressed up.
I had a tight black dress that showed off my curves and showed a little bit of cleavage.

And then when I was finished I heard a door bell. I walked to the front door and opened them, when I opened them I saw Grayson standing there in suit.

"Hi" I said and smiled.
"Wow" said Grayson and smiled.
"Can we go now before we are late? And is Ethan in the car?" I asked Grayson
"Um yeah we can go and Ethan is in the restaurant already" Grayson said
"Ok " I said and then we walked inside the car.

The car ride was silent.
When we arrived to the restaurant Grayson opened the car door for me and then we walked inside.
The lady asked us on what name is the reservation.
Grayson said 'Dolan ' and then she walked to our table.
When we walked to our table I saw Ethan sitting there with a girl that looks like a model and she was way more prettier than me.

"Hi " I said to Ethan.
"Hi" said Ethan
"Oh Martina this is my girlfriend Meredith" said Ethan
"It's nice to meet u Martina" said Meredith
"It's nice to meet u too Merebith" I said with a fake smile
"Oh I mean Meredith " I said

30min later

I was sitting there staring at my plate while all three of them were talking and laughing.
They were acting as if I wasn't there.
So I got up form the table grabbed all of my stuff and walked out without saying anything.

I took my shoes off and then ran to my house. I dropped all of my stuff on the floor and then locked the door.
I started crying and throwing all of the pictures that me and Ethan had on my desk.

2 weeks later

Ethan and Grayson tried calling me everyday and I just ignored they're calls.
They even showed up at my house hundreds of times but I didn't open the door.
I was sitting on my sofa watching titanic.

And then I heard a door bell.
I got up from my couch to open it because I thought it was a pizza delivery man.
When I opened the door I saw Ethan.
I tried to close the door but Ethan blocked it with his hand.

"What do u want?" I asked Ethan
"Talk" Ethan said
"About?"
"Us"
"There is no us" i said
"Yes there is" Ethan said and then moved closer to me. And then he kissed me and idk y but I kissed back.
"I want u to be my baby mamma" said Ethan and walked inside my house kissing me.
Ethan closed the door behind him not breaking the kiss and then he lead me to my bedroom.

Ethan took off my shirt and then he did the same to himself i stripped off the rest of my clothes and then we did it.