Pt1.Memories

My life was So boring, i only have moved to LA just to become a 'model' which, well didn't work out  for me. They said I'm too short. After that day I had met two famous youtubers. The Dolan Twins. It was in 2016 they have only moved to LA too so we had something in common. We were like bestfriends, they started becoming big on YouTube and then they went to different events. Met a lot of celebrities, which made them not spend much time with me but I was okay with it because I loved them and wanted the best for them.

At the end of 2017 they had brought a warehouse, made it like a big playground for men like them. Also they have turned 18. We celebrated their birthday together by flying to New Jersey and spending Christmas there too. They have always kept our friendship a secret which I didn't quite like but have never said anything about it.

By 2018 they have made lots of new friends like James Charles and David Dobrick, they didn't keep these friendships in the shade because both of these people were famous.

I was kind of feeling something for Ethan, I was trying to show him signs and all of that. We started dating. We only dated for 3 months. Until some things started to change, Ethan was different he didn't show me any affection anymore. 2 months in our relationship and it all has started. Emma chamberlain started being friends with James and Twins. They always kept me distant.

Ethan and Emma always would go to shops and restaurants alone while I was home alone waiting for him to come back. In the 3rd month he broke up with me.

I moved out of their house and got myself an apartment  in the middle of LA. I didn't talk to him since, he didn't try to talk to me either. Couple of weeks after our breakup i got the news that Ethan and Emma were dating.

And now I am here in my small ass apartament. I was packing my stuff into cardboard boxes, I was planning on moving out. I had a well payed job in a hospital since I studied medicine before LA. I wanted to move out to a house, I didn't want to live in a small apartment.  So I brought a house.

Tomorrow...

I woke up made myself some breakfast, after eating my breakfast took a quick shower, put on some clothes and my hair into a bun I heard a door bell. It was probably the man that was supposed to deliver all my boxes to my new house.

I opened the door and saw two men. "Hello" I said and looked at their uniforms it was them. "Come inside" I said and lead them to my living room. They immediately started picking up the boxes and I guess putting them in their car.

30minutes later they have finished, I payed them and they drove to my house. I walked out of my apartment and locked the door. As I walked to the elevator I saw big nick walking by "Hi nick!" I yelled he stopped and turned around "hi" he said "are you moving out I just saw these two men taking all these cardboard boxes out of your apartment" he asked "Yeah I am moving out, I'm tired of this place" "well we will miss you y/n" he said and smiled "bye" "bye".

I waited for another elevator to come and then finally went down to the garage. I walked to my car and drove to my new house. As I finally arrived I saw that the men have arrived too. I opened the door and told them to put the boxes in the living area.

I started unpacking the box with the bathroom stuff and put all my makeup in my bathroom and all the other stuff in my guest bathroom.

I took the box with my air mattress to my bedroom and started setting it up.
I put all the boxes with my clothes in my wardrobe and decided that I will unpack it tomorrow when I go to tjmax to get some velvet hangers.

I put all my bedding on the mattress and walked to my kitchen. It was a beautiful white, marble kitchen. I unpacked all the boxes with my kitchen stuff. When I walked back to my living room I saw that there weren't as many boxes left.