Suprise!!

In two days I had my birthday so my mum baked a big chocolate cake for me. She planned everything and bought a lot of stuff. But the only problem was that I didn't have friends. I was the only child.
My mum would always ask me if I made any friends at school today. When I didn't, I didn't have friends because I didn't like people from my school all they do is drink and do lots of other shit.

I'm gonna be 17 and I'm so happy. But I'm still not gonna get lots of presents like last year, last year I got £200 pounds from my parents and the rest of my family forgot. I know that's a lot of money but it still made me sad how nobody cared.

In the last couple of weeks I started fangirling on these two boys. Ethan and Grayson Dolan. They are so cool and hot.

So yesterday I tweeted
"In three days I'll have my birthday @Ethandolan @graysondolan " and hoped that they would notice but they didn't.

2 days later...

It was my birthday!!!!
I woke up and quickly ran to my bathroom to wash my face and then walked to my room to change and do my hair and makeup.
When I was ready I walked downstairs and saw my parents sitting at the dinner table smiling.
"Hi " I said and smiled
"Hello princess and happy birthday" Said my mum and walked up to me and kissed my forehead.
"we have two birthday presents for you but you will get them later on your party, Happy birthday sweetie" Said my dad.

"What do you want for breakfast darling " Asked me my mum.
"Pancakes please " I said and sat at the dining table.
After couple minutes my mum gave me my pancakes and walked to the living room with my dad.
When I finished eating my breakfast I walked to the kitchen to put the plate into the dishwasher, and then quickly walked to the living room.
"Want to watch a movie" Asked my dad and then we agreed and started watching some random movie.

After the movie was done my mum started to make the food and the table ready for my birthday party even though nobody is gonna come.
I helped my mum with the decorating the table and room and then quickly walked to the kitchen for the plastic cups and put them on the table.
My mum smiled and after that we heard a knock. I walked to open the door and saw my three cousins standing there smiling with two paper bags in each hand.

"Happy birthday " all of them said and hugged me.
"Thank you" I said and smiled
All of them put the paper bags in the corner of the dining room and one of them put on music loud but not too loud.
I'm happy that I have a big dining room because if I didn't I don't know where I would've put everything.
My mum closed the door to the dining room and walked somewhere.

After couple minutes of dancing and talking with my cousin I heard another knock. What happened today that people are coming to my house.
I didn't invite anyone.
When I opened the door I saw Ethan and Grayson standing there smiling with a big bright pink coloured paper bag.
"Happy birthday to you,Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear (y/n) Happy birthday to you!" Sang Ethan and Grayson at the same time.
I ran to them and hugged both of them both of them hugged back.
I let them in and then all of us started dancing and talking and having fun.

After when my cousins left Ethan and Grayson still stayed and helped me and my mum clean up when we told them not to but they still helped.

Ethan took me to my room and asked me
"Do you have Instagram?"
I said yes and gave him my name on it and then he followed me. I smiled and hugged him.
"Can I have your phone for a sec?" Asked me Ethan and then typed a phone number in my phone and then called it, after two seconds we heard his phone ring and then Ethan smirked

"It's for when you feel down" Ethan said and hugged me
"Thank you for everything" I said