19

The next day I got a giant bag and filled it with cloths, giving the effect a body was in it. I had it all planned out, right before I dropped off the bag, I would call the police and get her arrested for kidnapping and attempted man slaughter. And possibly manslaughter from the looks of the blood on bandits wall.

God. My life is a never ending law suit. If I could just stop all this drama.

I got word that Mikey just adopted! It was going to be exciting to have a cousin, I wonder what she is like.

"Hey sweetie, about River and the little ones," I had told mom about it now she was worried. "We are going to get them tomarow

Time skip
Next day
End of school day.

I got the bag I his behind the dumpster, I went to the ally in between our school and an abandon building. The police came in and arrested Liza

They charged her and sentenced her to 40 years in prison. They did a blood test of the blood on bandits walls........it was Marian's.

River had never really told me much about Marian, except about the text. It was pretty messed but River and I didn't think he deserved to die!

To keep all of this off my and Rivers mind, we went to the Carnival. We rode some rides and took a couple pictures on the ferris wheel. We met up with dad while dad was at the hospital making sure Bandit and Laren were okay, just in case. They were fine. I don't know dad convinced us to go have fun. He was so sweet about it.

After we drove to the hospital, we went to go see Bandit and Laren. They were untouched, thankfully.

Bandit didn't like River anymore, until we told her what was actually going on. She said sorry but River thought everything that was going on was her own fault. I told her she wasn't responsible for any of this and it was her aunt to blame.

I felt bad for dad. He was living with two fangirls, as well as three other girls, and no boys. His life is probably a living hell.

I told him he didn't need to worry, and we would be out of his hair in 4 short years. He started fake crying

"My little girl is growing up!"

"You still have Bandit and Laren." I said

"Oh Yea." He said not caring, he was trying not to laugh, I punched him in the arm.

I asked if River wanted to sleep in the guest room, she said she was fine with out arrangement and gave me a kiss.

Lindsey was shopping and the guys came over.

"Hey Frank, hey Ray, hey Mikey." I said.

Frank threw his self on the couch separating me and River.

"I shall not allow you to date until the age of 30." He picked me up and ran outside. River followed behind. She was laughing her ass off.

"Put me down or I'll kill a unicorn!" I said, as he quickly put me down.

I pushed frank into the pool outside. He looked fake mad.

"Quinn Arabella Way!" He said.

"Yes." I said, batting my eyes innocently.

"You little." He grabbed my ankles and pulled me into the pool. River jumped in voluntarily. We all splashed each other.

"Quinn, come inside! I have someone for you to meet!" I heard Mikey said.

I went in to see my old orphanage roommate, Caroline.

========================================================
Hey! Did you like the chapter? I know it was a tiny bit shorter than usual, but I still think its pretty interesting, hey who said being a celebrity's daughter was easy?