25

When I was in the bathroom drying off, River came in.

"Whatcha need Riv?" I asked.

"Uhhh we need to go down to the studio and start working on our album." She said.

"K let me get dressed, be down in a minute." I told her.

"K babe. Love you." She said.

"Love you more." I said,

"Love you most." She gave me a kiss on the cheek.

She went into the basement, where the studio was, and I got dressed in a MSI tee and some shorts, and put in a messy bun. I put some knee socks on and went downstairs.

"Hey babe." I said.

"Hey," she said.

We played misery business to warm up, then we started to play our song.

3 months later.
Album release for there band
First concert.
Quinns POV

After the 2nd to last song I had planned something, we were both 18 now, so it was going to be big. I was going to....well you can just see for yourself,

"HEY EVERYBODY!" Dad said "WELCOME TO THE TWO BEST GIRLS FIRST ALBUM TOUR! PLEASE WELCOME, THE UNNATURALS!" He screamed, opining for us. Nobody except me knew what I was about to do, and nobody needed to know. Everyone cheered and, I yelled.

"Thanks dad!" He blushed, the crowd laughed. We played about 12 songs and during the break I said.

"Hey Riv, come here!" She came over, everybody, including her looked confused. When she came over, I did something no one would've expected me to do in 15 forevers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey!!!! Haha I told you I would do something that would make you hate me, I hate myself too, but I needed to get some suspense in this story, please don't hate me. I'm updating today, don't worry.